Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Legal - Licensed - Fully Functional iGO

Hello navigators...

I really like NNG products and I. am. willing to. buy an original licensed iGO NextGen but with the following:

Supports whole. EU maps/World
    Online weather
    Online Parking
    Online Search
    Stable
    Fully functional - All. modes(truck etc)

Is. there any user here that has. Legal iGo to share his/her impressions with licensed iGO?

I read some Google Play reviews and. the main problem is OUTDATED maps??? How is this possible with the original iGO?

I. heard only iGO_Navigation. (World) supports EU. maps? Is this true?

Can original iGO move maps to. SD. card?

I believe NNG deserves our support but it needs it to be good with all the features mentioned above.

Can anybody share price list,. features,. experience etc. etc.

What's is your advice?

Thank you for your support.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Texas; 30th April 2017 at 09:58 PM.
    NOTICE: By no means I advise installing illegal software nor I support such actions. This is just for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. Please use my post in order to understand or learn something new. I am a proud owner of LICENSED NAVIGATION but just to satisfy my curiosity I test, read and research. Sharing illegal material is against the law.

2.    Advertissements

Important User Legal - Licensed - Fully Functional iGO
    Legal - Licensed - Fully Functional iGOLegal - Licensed - Fully Functional iGOLegal - Licensed - Fully Functional iGOLegal - Licensed - Fully Functional iGO

I believe the "updated maps" they are talking about referred to the fact that the version available for free doesn't give ability to get latest maps. And I'm pretty sure you could set up so map can be on external card (kind of worthless if it couldn't) Those reviewers probably doesn't know how (always better to have access to knowledge that hackers acquired, eh?) I'm all for supporting software developers but be aware that the version you buy will be locked to a particular contents (maps,poi's,etc...) and you will need to purchase them when new ones comes out.
    Do not PM me with questions. That's what a forum is for.

Yeah I. am. still in the dark when it. comes to. NNG distribution, do they have life time update or not etc? Maybe you are right free version sucks,. that is I would love to see. somebody who actually bought iGO for EU to share his opinion. I believe @X6 or somebody knows. that.

And yes NNG deserves our support for all they have done...

@Boki_Srb @wojpen.@marx @catymag @seria @zervdim @Brown_Dog do you guys have any info on. Legal and fully licensed iGO for Europe?

NOTICE: By no means I advise installing illegal software nor I support such actions. This is just for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. Please use my post in order to understand or learn something new. I am a proud owner of LICENSED NAVIGATION but just to satisfy my curiosity I test, read and research. Sharing illegal material is against the law.

Legal - Licensed - Fully Functional iGOLegal - Licensed - Fully Functional iGOLegal - Licensed - Fully Functional iGOLegal - Licensed - Fully Functional iGO

Historically, NNG has always provided vendors (auto makers, Pioneer, Mio, Nextar, Becker, etc...) with their proggy. Never directly to end users (it's quite surprise to see it posted at playstore; which I believe gives you options to buy new/latest contents and not stuck with the old ones that comes free) But then what's posted is not directly from NNG but instead from "subsidary branches" such as Israel, Hungary, Turkey. BTW, Caty and BrownDog no longer in forum.

I think one of the biggest mistakes NNG made (makes?) is to not sell their product worldwide. They simply would out rival other companies.
    Instead they choose to let one buy - when not in combination with a device or car - only when one is inside a limited number of countries.
    At least in Australia, I believe, Aldi was once selling devices with IGO/Primo installed on it. Here they did not and do not.
    I wonder why as a worldwide availability would be IMHO a success.
    When I visit Android play store, their product is not available in my country, not even the free version (or better: never was before - I gave up looking, quite happy with 658108 from here).
    Last edited by G-ulash; 1st May 2017 at 09:49 AM.

Master

Agreed - they make it much to hard to buy their application! Try finding a WinCE version for sale somewhere! :-)

Sent from my Vi10 Plus using Tapatalk

When NavNGo will be going the same hard way as TomTom and Garmin (persecute forums and uploaders the legal way), it will certainly not be in their economical and financial interest as more and more people will turn to HERE-we-go, Waze, google navigation, Mapme, etc. Shouldn't TT and Garmin not feal it already?
    I am also starting to consider making the change but after testing, Primo still has the advantage. For how long? That is the question. Google has already brought me to my destination and back home today, and so will the others. Now make them a bit better looking and give them more features and the difference with Primo is fading.

I doubt TT and Garmin "feel" the impact of the sting, here are the reason why:
    1. Garmin and TT do not appeal to the savvy users of today which rely on their phone for everything. Hence they don't get any new market share.
    2. Garmin and TT makes money from "faithful" users which feel that their units are the best and nothing else. The "fan boy" mentality. Those people will stick with them regardless of their actions.
    I would be pretty desperate (and at last resort) to use Google, there are so many better alternative (even *cough* Sygic is better)
    Last edited by osiris4isis; 1st May 2017 at 05:10 PM.

I said it too, the only reason tomtom or garmin is more famous is direct distribution and DEVICE. iGO has an amazing software but they do not sell it with hardware so. many end users hate to. meddle with software tweaks etc. You buy garmin or tomtom and it works out of the box. I think NNH should work with Lenovo or Motorola even Samsung to create their own device. They would simply eliminate all others. Even piracy. NNG create device and. sell it.

I. have seen many wince devices didn't like any of them. Again I am talking about LEGAL iGO.

Err no. NNG do partnered with vendors such as Mio, Becker, Nextar to have their proggy on those PNA products. They even did it very early in the PDA market as well. Concerning "major hardware" companies, Toshiba and Pioneer have PNA that uses NNG proggy. If you're looking for the "Apple mentally" of having the users clueless on how things work, it won't happen via android. Now if Apple signed with NNG, it might happen.

* Just got my hand on an old Toshiba unit running iGO a month ago and I gotta say, extremely well built unit.
    Last edited by osiris4isis; 1st May 2017 at 05:16 PM.