Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Master How to show a track on the map JmaCWQ's Avatar

On CE devices you can save either the track tail or an actual track itself, they get saved with the extension .plt.
    To show a saved track on the map, on the main menu tap View then Toolbars then Track Toolbar.
    On the track toolbar itself tap the yellow folder, find the desired .plt file, select it, tap Ok & it should then load on the map.
    Can have a maximum of 5 shown I think.
    Seems a little odd Des didn't include a similar feature in the Andriod version, I've never used it though, only the CE versions.

Track toolbar open at the top of the screen.

IMG 1802
    Do big things!

2.    Advertissements

Quote Originally Posted by JmaCWQ View Post
    On CE devices you can save either the track tail or an actual track itself, they get saved with the extension .plt.
    To show a saved track on the map, on the main menu tap View then Toolbars then Track Toolbar.
    On the track toolbar itself tap the yellow folder, find the desired .plt file, select it, tap Ok & it should then load on the map.
    Can have a maximum of 5 shown I think.
    Seems a little odd Des didn't include a similar feature in the Andriod version, I've never used it though, only the CE versions.

Track toolbar open at the top of the screen.

IMG 1802
    OziCE isn't the problem. There I find a track toolbar. My problem is the android version. Thanks the help of other users I now can load a track and I can change the colour. But this is very inconvenient and I still find a possibility to show a line to the loaded track.