Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    iGO Enthusiast Problem with server : Thank you for your patience
    Problem with server : Thank you for your patienceProblem with server : Thank you for your patienceProblem with server : Thank you for your patienceProblem with server : Thank you for your patienceProblem with server : Thank you for your patienceProblem with server : Thank you for your patienceProblem with server : Thank you for your patience

No
    Old Forum theme completly recovered, also majority of problems are solved.

2.    Advertissements

Moderator Problem with server : Thank you for your patienceProblem with server : Thank you for your patience wronda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by quinol View Post
    There is no more that option.....
    66b40736f6bb771b6a9729c89279c72a
    I still have this option

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    When you use a clean language, and have good behavior, your inquiry will always be answered in the same spirit
    Just beware always to remember it

Member +

Quote Originally Posted by PietL View Post
    There's no skin vB4, but changed to "default style" to get F5+like button working (presents "Javascipt://" for me). After doing so, it's changed back äutomatically to "GPSpower2 - fixed". Still like button does not work. Any other idea to try??

BTW: had to recreate my account, all posts are lost after site-restore.
    Logged in on a Win-XP PC with old IRON webbrowser and all is fine with Logging-in and LIKE-button. But most stupid, on my normal PC with Win7 with up-to-date Slimjet (also Chrome-clone) or Internet Explorer V11, LIKE-button does not work. Maybe Adblocker / Firewall / Host issue; still to be investigated but have a work-around at the moment.

i using adblocker + firefox 52.02 and like working!

Member +

After disabling (removing) the HOSTS-file, the like button did work again. Further checking revealed that the URL AJAX.GOOGLEAPIS.COM may not be mapped to "0.0.0.0" otherwise the Like-button will not work!

Can't recall why this problem popped up after the recent site-restore as i did not change this item recently (maybe no Likes given with previous account . . . .)? Happy again .

Hello Chaotix it is possible to switch to 100 images
    Spoiler: IMG
    Help

I can not add any more images in this topic:
    2s

Member + Problem with server : Thank you for your patience

There isn't only a problem with the server, there is also a problem with the staff: No answer of any questions about deleting the account. What a shitty forum
    Not a good place for any statements, the next forum crash or new rules are coming soon

Important User Problem with server : Thank you for your patience
    Problem with server : Thank you for your patienceProblem with server : Thank you for your patienceProblem with server : Thank you for your patienceProblem with server : Thank you for your patience

@Alfred_ML Calm down, a forum is not just a few answering questions and helpings, it's everyone pitching in. Yes we seem to loose two of our best admins: Caty and Neil, but it's not the end of the world.

@seria Use external proggy to make montage of your large number of images, you don't need to attached so many.

I'm not sure (since I'm not admin) but I think if you don't login for more than certain time, system automatically delete you. Use the "Report" button and ask the admin.

Quote Originally Posted by osiris4isis View Post
    Yes we seem to loose two of our best admins: Caty and Neil, but it's not the end of the world.
    I think Neil is not yet gone, it still gives signs of presence, except it looks like it's cautious and stays low profile, but the news on how it will end up among others Catymag do not happen quickly?

Master Problem with server : Thank you for your patience arhd's Avatar

Hello guys,

My profile not restored yet. Before i was master group.

Thx