Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    iGO Enthusiast iGO Gift 9.18.27.687519 - 26.jan.2017
    iGO Gift 9.18.27.687519 - 26.jan.2017iGO Gift 9.18.27.687519 - 26.jan.2017iGO Gift 9.18.27.687519 - 26.jan.2017iGO Gift 9.18.27.687519 - 26.jan.2017iGO Gift 9.18.27.687519 - 26.jan.2017iGO Gift 9.18.27.687519 - 26.jan.2017iGO Gift 9.18.27.687519 - 26.jan.2017

Default typo

Are you tested with modified data.zip (inserted/repaced mazda scheme) or default?
    It seems to me that is a bit faster than the original. I'll try tonight to modify the latest data.zip same way.
    Last edited by Boki; 21st March 2017 at 03:00 PM.

2.    Advertissements

Question

With default you posted in iGO_Gift, I did not use modified, I was trying to stay as close as possible to the original version in order to avoid possible issues, crashed freezing etc. But I will keep that new version you modify as a back up. I am waiting for your NEW DATA.ZIP.

May I know what kind of modification you will perform in order to improve its speed?

How does that affect navigation software?

Thank you my friend for sharing your work.

Btw can somebody explain the purpose and fucntion of some of the UXs, some I understand but not sure how they help...

@osiris4isis @iVoy
    • zoom_with_button_in_menu
    • address_Tap_on_map
    • setFileList
    • StateOverview
    • StatMan
    • Blockroute
    • AttractionsNG (seems like a POI audio announcement)
    • Remove StopOver
    • Next_Maneuver_Overview
    • SetOfTools
    • TRUCK - This I cannot fathom out?
    • KeyBoard
    • Common Route Warnings
    • Last_mile_navigation
    • back to car

Thank you.
    Last edited by Texas; 21st March 2017 at 02:40 PM.
    NOTICE: By no means I advise installing illegal software nor I support such actions. This is just for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. Please use my post in order to understand or learn something new. I am a proud owner of LICENSED NAVIGATION but just to satisfy my curiosity I test, read and research. Sharing illegal material is against the law.

Master

Quote Originally Posted by Texas View Post
    So for now @Boki_Srb thank you, your GIFT version proved to be the best version for me on this day...
    I concur, really smooth and nice looking (although o4i skinned Basar is my working horse).

I just have problems with TTS Pro, it is disabled. I have tried TTS Pro from other builds, skins, posts (including one by Zervdim), unfortunately to no avail ;(

Can anyone else confirm those same problems?
    * TTS Pro greyed out
    * the app forces me to install/set the TTS to Hebrew
    * "Children in car" alert in Hebrew

Got solved by installing TTS Pro voice works flawlessly with TTS by Zervdim, the original one still suggests Hebrew in vr options (whatever it is) and adds an ugly button to the map screen

TIA

*** Explanation (some) ***

• zoom_with_button_in_menu - you can zoom in the map pinching fingers and/or you can have a zoom button (loop, plus and minus) displayed
    • address_Tap_on_map - wherever you tap you will see the address of the place (street, number, etc)
    • StatMan
    • Blockroute
    • AttractionsNG (seems like a POI audio announcement)
    • Remove StopOver
    • Next_Maneuver_Overview - shows a split screen with 2D map of junctions, turns, etc (not working)
    • TRUCK - This I cannot fathom out? - it had something to do with through-city route planning for big trucks
    • KeyBoard - in the past it was changing keyboard to something more iPhone like (if remember correctly)
    • Common Route Warnings
    • Last_mile_navigation - shows last mile of the route in a split screen (not working)
    • back to car - if you forgot where you parked your car, it will guide you back (never worked for me outside pongo skin)

*** update 2 ***
    TTS English UK voice and tts by zervdim attached

*** update 3 ***

• setFileList - it gives you option in an extra button on cockpit from which you can go to weather, google and SOS txt (please test if that works, it does not on my end)
    • SetOfTools - gives you the very button
    • StateOverview - it shows the weather on route
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button to see Attachments.
    Last edited by iVoy; 24th March 2017 at 05:52 AM.
    If you think I helped you, please add to my reputation

In my case it did not work until I replaced driveralerts UX so in case somebody else experience the same issue here it is...

Spoiler: DRIVERALERTS FOR TTS
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

TTS HOW TO:

Inside UX folder you must have:
    ttspro
    driveralerts

Inside content/voice folder you must have TTS VOICE

SYS PART

[tts]
    use_tts_lang=1
    announce_exit_directions=1
    always_say_road_names=3
    announce_street_name=1
    skip_exit_numbers=0

[vmc_voice]
    enter_script="sc_volmanager_voice"
    vmc_effect=100
    vmc_media=40

[volume_channels]
    volumefade=3000

Inside root folder you must have
    tts_nua_ve1
    folder and inside it voice engine and common/speech folder
    NOTICE: By no means I advise installing illegal software nor I support such actions. This is just for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. Please use my post in order to understand or learn something new. I am a proud owner of LICENSED NAVIGATION but just to satisfy my curiosity I test, read and research. Sharing illegal material is against the law.

iGO Enthusiast iGO Gift 9.18.27.687519 - 26.jan.2017
    iGO Gift 9.18.27.687519 - 26.jan.2017iGO Gift 9.18.27.687519 - 26.jan.2017iGO Gift 9.18.27.687519 - 26.jan.2017iGO Gift 9.18.27.687519 - 26.jan.2017iGO Gift 9.18.27.687519 - 26.jan.2017iGO Gift 9.18.27.687519 - 26.jan.2017iGO Gift 9.18.27.687519 - 26.jan.2017

Default Data zip with Mazda's schemes

About data.zip. In fact, the differences between them are very small. Improvements between versions almost do not exist. Compared Gift from past year, this edition and Mazda's.
    Mazda's data is based on version 9.12.79.528128. Last Gift data is 9.18.27.687327.
    Mazda uses only one res, for 2 car models, support for car sensors, etc. Ui is adapted and customized, and that can not be transferred to NG. Some icons are based on bmp, on NG on svg files. In mazda zip is full set of junctionview pics.
    Main mazda look can be copied only by skin, a lot of work is required.
    So, only thing I did is cosmetic
    If you want it:
    Spoiler: attach
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    • This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button to see Attachments.
    Last edited by Boki; 21st March 2017 at 09:51 PM. Reason: typo

Master

Quote Originally Posted by Texas View Post
    Hmm I noticed something maybe it is just the case with my device...
    Try my solution.

*** another useful ux working without slowing down the app ***
    tilt_the_map_sky.zip

Btw, shop ux can be removed unless you want to download latest TT map of Israel with pois, dems, etc

And a question to savvies..... how can one change the name of the installed app from ISRAEL to, let's say, iGO Gift? Anyone?
    Last edited by iVoy; 22nd March 2017 at 04:09 AM.

Master

hot iGO Gift not ISRAEL

Here are two versions (SYS creation and NO SYS creation) of OP's iGO Gift app, where I changed the name from ISRAEL to iGO Gift

Spoiler: Download
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

thanks seria

@Boki_Srb

Just uploaded corrected versions, no sign of ISRAEL now (no pun intended)

Please, help me with mirrors. Ta
    Last edited by Boki; 18th January 2019 at 08:47 AM.

Important User iGO Gift 9.18.27.687519 - 26.jan.2017
    iGO Gift 9.18.27.687519 - 26.jan.2017iGO Gift 9.18.27.687519 - 26.jan.2017iGO Gift 9.18.27.687519 - 26.jan.2017iGO Gift 9.18.27.687519 - 26.jan.2017

Here is my understanding of the differences between "Gift" (really a special Israel version) and the generic "Israel" The Gift version has weather* and online TMC working flawlessly. But online searching returned "service is not available in the region." Have not tested Voice Recognition. Gift version has UX for "baby and pet warning" The "generic" Israel version is slower. The Gift version is not proggy license protected and has 7 days map free download. All three latest proggies from World, Basar and Gift are fully cracked and fast loading; less than 4 secs! My preferences so far in this order: Gift, Basar, World.

* Only proggy version that has weather working in United States without using any mod/hack.

Master

@Texas

See [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

and then settings -> navigation view -> map apperance -> scroll down .... voi-la!

BTW, guys try the latest pongo weather ux ....
    Last edited by iVoy; 24th March 2017 at 06:02 AM.

Amigo

Quote Originally Posted by osiris4isis View Post
    The "generic" Israel version is slower.
    This is because of additives such as sms-sos, gps-tracker, the launch of external programs and other additives.
    Pure Israel without additives, full crack. The program is very fast.

You must uninstall the installed version.

v.9.18.27.687519 Jan 26 2017 (no make sys)
    App name = iGO
    App folder = iGO_NextGen
    App icon:

aaybmq

In pakage: app, original ux & data.zip

Last edited by oaveil; 24th March 2017 at 11:06 AM. Reason: kill one excess ux