Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by De5i View Post
    All the skins are working fine on WinCE, its on Android that the problem is happening, I have tried 07-04 version as well and even that is not working on Andoroid, it crashes after "UIReady" back to home screen but it works fine on WinCE.

I have narrowed down to the file that is causing the crash and it is "the_skin_Avicsync_by_pongo.zip" it is something in this file that Android does not like. I replaced this file with the one from 06-02 and it works fine.
    Hi De5i. Okay. I can not test that, because I work on WinCE units. I think your problem has something to do with resolutions. The resolution for WinCE was very small, and was very laggy. I played with Rawdisplaysettings and that made the screen working, but it staid laggy. With new skin I have no problems.

Maybe Frontsozd can help you. He is expert in scripting inside the zips.
    My posts:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2.    Advertissements

Quote Originally Posted by aeribou View Post
    Hello Jonass,
    Go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and use the voice in content/voice and tts_speedcam.zip in iGO_Avic/ux.
    Thanks Aeribou , it works now :-)

But I have an another probleme ,the voices do not match the types of radar, for example "mobile radar -->" the voice says "toll" !

What does it change to match the type of radar and voice ?
    Last edited by jonass; 7th April 2016 at 08:03 PM.

Because this mod is in EUR+. You need radars eur+ and not radars standards".

Master

"Attention!
    Only for non-commercial use!"

Credits and courtesy pongo. Thanks amatér, Andron66, arhd, arimi, arkoko, garigor, gurjon, yuzanin, Neoss75, Tanuki44, Tichij, Vamibg and others who helped to the development of the skin.

Spoiler: Source Link

Please find enclosed modified 07-04 skin that incorporates my mods I made to the previous skin; these being
    1) Re worked the "additional sounds" option under skin Settings -> System to provide 2 options;
    a) Camera sounds on/off
    b) Menu Button Sound on/off
    2) Changed the simulation function slightly in that when you have a route selected and you click on the "simulate" button it will now go directly to simulation mode and not show the route summary information when you exit from simulation.
    3) "media_libs" voice files modified to announce correctly over speed warning in miles and kilometers and say the camera distance.

Enjoy.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button to see Attachments.

3) "media_libs" voice files modified to announce correctly over speed warning in miles and kilometers and say the camera distance.
    Not exactly.
    Example:
    With distance unit set to Kilometers, phrase should be "The speed limit is 50 kilometers per hour, slow down."
    With your media lib files this is said:
    "The speed limit is 31"
    The last part of the phrase in the voice file is cut off, and the speed is (obviously) stated in Miles Per Hour.
    When the distance unit is set to Miles, everything is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by aeribou View Post
    Because this mod is in EUR+. You need radars eur+ and not radars standards".
    ok,

with this radar eur ,the voices will be ok ?
    Where please can I find this speedcam eur+ ?

Master

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jasz View Post
    Not exactly.
    Example:
    With distance unit set to Kilometers, phrase should be "The speed limit is 50 kilometers per hour, slow down."
    With your media lib files this is said:
    "The speed limit is 31"
    The last part of the phrase in the voice file is cut off, and the speed is (obviously) stated in Miles Per Hour.
    When the distance unit is set to Miles, everything is fine.
    I get the same voice warning whether the setting is in km or miles as "The speed limit is 31". Looks like this must be part of TTS voice file being used. What voice file are you using and can you share this to see what is going on here.

I get the same voice warning whether the setting is in km or miles as "The speed limit is 31". Looks like this must be part of TTS voice file being used. What voice file are you using and can you share this to see what is going on here.
    I don't think so...because, when 'original' Pongo media lib files are used (or that one I posted earlier), when unit is set to kilometers, all is fine, but when set to miles, I get the same as you did: "The speed limit is miles". I believe the error is somewhere in the modified lib files as pertains exclusively to the overspeed section..one or the other of miles/kilometers (or substitution of same) is not coded exactly correctly..in the original files within the data.zip, overspeed works correctly for both KMH and MPH (but no camera distance, of course). Whether it is worth fixing (or issue one version for Miles and another for Kilometers), I don't know..that's up to you. It does not bug me much because I use KM exclusively (and the lua files that work with it), and only tried Miles for testing.

But anyway, here are the relevant lines in my dictionary.voice file just so you know:
    The speed limit is %s!="The speed limit is %s! Slow the {expletive deleted} down."
    km/h="kilometers per hour"
    km="kilometers"
    mi="miles"
    mph="miles per hour"
    Last edited by Hugh Jasz; 11th April 2016 at 09:17 AM.

Important User Skin Avicsync by pongo + Weather Service by Neoss75
    Skin Avicsync by pongo + Weather Service by Neoss75

Hi,

version = "9.18.28.624772/11.04.2016"
    upload - Skin_Avicsync_by_pongo+ux_plugins_11.04.2016.7z

"Attention!
    Only for non-commercial use!"
    Credits and courtesy pongo. Thanks amatér, Andron66, arhd, arimi, arkoko, garigor, gurjon, yuzanin, Neoss75, Tanuki44, Tichij, Vamibg and others who helped to the development of the skin.

Spoiler: source Show
    http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=631375&view=findpost&p=45772060

Link:
    Spoiler: Link
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

regards wojpen

PS. Mod - Please add the link to the first post

PS2
    For those - who use TTS - Please add the file Dictionary:

dictionary.voice:
    Roundabout = "traffic circle"
    Roundabout alt = "roundabout"
    Dictionary.lang:
    Roundabout = "traffic circle"
    Roundabout alt = "Roundabout"
    Voice and Visual = voice and video "
    Choose Sound Environmental Zone Hidden = "eco-zone end sound"
    TMC Announce Sound = "TMC messages sound"
    Choose Sound Announce TMC = "Select TMC messages sound"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    - Please phrases in English - translated into the native language - translation from Google transl.
    Last edited by wojpen; 11th April 2016 at 08:52 AM.
    Password for My Files: wojpen
    User (when necessary): wojpen
    Closed Link - Please PM
    regards

Important User Skin Avicsync by pongo + Weather Service by Neoss75
    Skin Avicsync by pongo + Weather Service by Neoss75Skin Avicsync by pongo + Weather Service by Neoss75Skin Avicsync by pongo + Weather Service by Neoss75Skin Avicsync by pongo + Weather Service by Neoss75Skin Avicsync by pongo + Weather Service by Neoss75Skin Avicsync by pongo + Weather Service by Neoss75Skin Avicsync by pongo + Weather Service by Neoss75

Quote Originally Posted by wojpen View Post

PS. Mod - Please add the link to the first post
    Added thanks
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600