Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

help New garmin nuvi 2595 lmt corrupted on update

Have a new Garmin Nuvi 2595LMT didn't even use it unfortunately I bought it from someone online and there is no proof of purchase from this person so I can't even take it back to the store where it was bought from. After opening and connecting it to Garmin Express to update the map it requested me to update first the software I accepted and went ahead but after being asked to restart the GPS that was it. It couldn't reboot again past the Garmin logo. Have tried to follow threads on this forum but I can't find the original firmware of my GPS if someone could help me know where I can download it from I will appreciate. Then have tried to cure it using one of the gcd 8.20 firmware have found on one forum but after running Garmincure3 to cure the gps, when I click on updater.exe the updater pop up is not appearing instead a new Garmin folder is created in the folder that is holding both Garmincure3.exe and updater.exe if am doing some thing wrong kindly let me know.

For Original firmware download I have this information from the gps. Navi 2xx5 software version 7.20 ID:1371 USB Comm via Bulk pipe.

Thanks in advance for your support the gps was bought in Australia and it had Australian and New Zealand maps.
    Last edited by gregwaf; 7th April 2016 at 06:01 AM.

2.    Advertissements

Important User New garmin nuvi 2595 lmt corrupted on update
    New garmin nuvi 2595 lmt corrupted on updateNew garmin nuvi 2595 lmt corrupted on updateNew garmin nuvi 2595 lmt corrupted on updateNew garmin nuvi 2595 lmt corrupted on updateNew garmin nuvi 2595 lmt corrupted on updateNew garmin nuvi 2595 lmt corrupted on updateNew garmin nuvi 2595 lmt corrupted on update

The righ firmware for your HWID is here
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Read with care and follow:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Detailed instructions how to use Updater.exe here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    After cure connect to pc, backup files on pc removing any gupdate.gcd and then format nuvi:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Reload backup and restart.
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Thanks Catymag for the .gcd file and the procedure again, its worked and revived my gps working perfectly finally and kudos to all creators and contributors of gpspower.net. Garmin support team in Australia clearly don't know what they are doing and the way they keep you on hold I don't know for how long trying to check something to tell you like pre-booting the gps. Though for those who will encounter such a situation and find that their updater.exe its not poping up the reason is because the cured file should be cut from the new created folder and pasted back into the same folder where the updater.exe file is for it to work.