Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

I have found that the frame, embracing the current and next streets, is not wide enough to enclose the street names.

How can i make this the correct size?

2.    Advertissements

@nik4m
    the ve1 dll is located on sd card

@Kajoe

yes the other link work with TTS nua V5.But i dont know why are your Versions are Laggy.Every other Nextgen Version i have no problem and nothing is laggy

Quote Originally Posted by 1franka View Post
    I have found that the frame, embracing the current and next streets, is not wide enough to enclose the street names.

How can i make this the correct size?
    You can play with Rawdisplay settings in sys.txt. I have this in sys.txt.

[rawdisplay]
    driver="moya"
    dpi=auto
    base_dpi=160

Don't forget to delete the Save folder first, before you start the program again.
    My posts:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by Kuennek View Post
    @nik4m
    the ve1 dll is located on sd card

@Kajoe

yes the other link work with TTS nua V5.But i dont know why are your Versions are Laggy.Every other Nextgen Version i have no problem and nothing is laggy
    I do not know why it is laggy with your unit. I have not had any other complaints about it. You are the first one who told me that it is laggy. I made it for S100. Maybe because you have another unit it gives problems. But I think that you still have the big branding.zip folder in root. I told you to remove that and test if it would be quicker. I did not hear anything after my message. And maybe you have added more licenses in folder than I had. And that makes Nextgen very laggy and give allmost allways memory problems.
    My posts:

Quote Originally Posted by Kajoe View Post
    If it does not work try this version

-= Hidden Content =-
    That Version worked for me, some what! I got Voice, but not the Voice with Street Names. How can I get Street Name Voices Please?

Update:

I got street names to work using the USA Version Here:

I'm not sure why is working, as the Voice Pack above is for Primo I believe.

I'm running it on a 32MB MicroSD in a Jensen VX7020, runs very nice and was a learning experience getting the software to run with 2015-Q3 Maps.
    This weekend I got IG0-8 and Primo 2.4 also running on it. I'm Really liking your NextGen thou!

Thanks for the good work!!
    Last edited by cadbob; 4th April 2016 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cadbob View Post
    Update:

I got street names to work using the USA Version Here:

I'm not sure why is working, as the Voice Pack above is for Primo I believe.

I'm running it on a 32MB MicroSD in a Jensen VX7020, runs very nice and was a learning experience getting the software to run with 2015-Q3 Maps.
    This weekend I got IG0-8 and Primo 2.4 also running on it. I'm Really liking your NextGen thou!

Thanks for the good work!!
    Yes it is for Primo, but the version you downloaded (other than in post #1) is a compiled version witch can work with older primo version TTS. On some devices you need this version of Nextgen. Glad to hear that this version works good now for you.
    My posts:

Quote Originally Posted by Kajoe View Post
    You can play with Rawdisplay settings in sys.txt. I have this in sys.txt.

[rawdisplay]
    driver="moya"
    dpi=auto
    base_dpi=160

Don't forget to delete the Save folder first, before you start the program again.
    The resolution of the main screen is fine.

The problem i have is that the frames surrounding the next street, and the one surrounding the current street, are not long enough to completely embrace the text. Altering the resolution of the screen will make the frames larger but in so doing the screen resolution also increases and very little of the map shows on the screen.

I would also like to increase the size of the buttons,particularly the quick menu button that shows the time. Alternatively, can the time be shown elsewhere and much larger.

There is some Button Text I would like to change, I seen it yesterday while testing, I believe when you hit menu in lower Right Corner while in Nav, the Pop up Menu's Button on Right side the Text is Yellow (Hard to Read) but the same Menu Buttons on Left are Blue. Not sure how to change them??

Quote Originally Posted by cadbob View Post
    There is some Button Text I would like to change, I seen it yesterday while testing, I believe when you hit menu in lower Right Corner while in Nav, the Pop up Menu's Button on Right side the Text is Yellow (Hard to Read) but the same Menu Buttons on Left are Blue. Not sure how to change them??
    1Franka and cadbob. These are problems with ux skin. I can not change that. You can download an older version of Pongo skin. You only have to remove complete folder ux and save. Create the new folder ux with skin you downloaded and than you can try it again. The Older Pongo Skins works better. I think the 08-03-2016 version works for now the best.
    My posts: