Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have both lines in my Device.xml. The Realityview file is the same size as the high resolution version. I tried it, it worked, but it is the high resolution version without high in the filename. I needed the low resolution version. I got it now from a German site.

2.    Advertissements

Member + NAVIGON North America Q4/2015 Fresh Maps

Quote Originally Posted by Matthijsikik View Post
    I have both lines in my Device.xml. The Realityview file is the same size as the high resolution version. I tried it, it worked, but it is the high resolution version without high in the filename. I needed the low resolution version. I got it now from a German site.
    Sorry to say, but the files you refer to from German site,
    are exactly identical to the ones I uploaded here down to every single byte.............

NordAmerica Maps (USA, Canada & Mexico) Q4/2015
    na.q4.157el4v
    Spoiler: Maps

Alabama, Alaska, Alberta, Arizona, Arkansas, British Columbia, California, Colorado,Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho,
    Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Manitoba, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri,
    Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Brunswick, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Newfoundland and Labrador,
    North Carolina, North Dakota, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ohio, Oklahoma, Ontario, Oregon,
    Pennsylvania, Prince Edward Island, Puerto Rico, Quebec, Rhode Island, Saskatchewan, South Carolina,
    South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, US Virgin Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington,
    West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Yukon Territory + Mexico

Spoiler: Download via UL / SO
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

The mapdrawer files are the same, I used the European mapdrawer. This functions perfect. The high-resolution versions are the same size for European and American mapdrawer, so the low-resolution version should be the same. Somebody on the German site uploaded two different RealityView files. These are not identical to your files. The second one did the job for me.

EU MapDrawer and an alternative RealityView.nfs contained in the extra archive.
    Bei Problemen dies MapDrawer.nfs u. RealityView.nfs verwenden.rar

Q4.2015 NA nfs files with Zagat Poi files

Content:
    map
    Brunnel_NA.nfs
    CountryProfiles.nfs
    Landmarks_NA.nfs
    MapDrawer.nfs
    NavigonRealityView_NA.nfs
    Phoneme_NA.nfs
    PoiCats.nfs
    sat_NA.nfs
    Terrain_NA_USA.nfs
    TMC.nfs

Poi
    57 Zagat poi's in poi folder

Part 1: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    Part 2: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    Part 3: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    Part 4: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    Part 5: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Note: If u have a problem than download and use alternative Realityview.nfs and mapdriver.nfs
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Add below to device.xml:

<C1P10>BR9S7E-5CPK81-7QYE4H</C1P10> = Premium-TMC USA
    <C3P9>4CFJSG-YNEP5M-A5S4YH</C3P9> = Rand McNally Scenic Routes and City Guides USA-Maps
    <C3P10>GFARKT-Q7KH7M-WQ2319</C3P10> = TMC
    <C3P11>5CVZSB-HZRK21-DWGN59</C3P11> = Zagat Survey Guide USA-Maps
    Last edited by JOYTURKX; 4th March 2016 at 03:39 AM.