Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Unhappy I lost my keyboards and text folders from my Garmin Nuvi 2597

I had some problems with my Garmin 2597 so I formatted it. Then I used webupdater and Garmin express to recover everything. I know it was not the best idea but I did it anyway The problem I seem to have know is that my keyboards and text folders can't be downloaded from webupdater or Garmin express. I have emailed Garmin support and they have answered but they don't seem to understand my problem/situation. They are telling me to use express but express are not showing these folders. can anyone help me pleaze? I am a noobie but I have tried really hard for several hours I am stuck with american english so voice command dosen't work because it don't support it. I want Swedish text and keyboards files/folders.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by Foffi R; 27th January 2016 at 07:06 PM.

2.    Advertissements

Important User I lost my keyboards and text folders from my Garmin Nuvi 2597
    I lost my keyboards and text folders from my Garmin Nuvi 2597I lost my keyboards and text folders from my Garmin Nuvi 2597I lost my keyboards and text folders from my Garmin Nuvi 2597I lost my keyboards and text folders from my Garmin Nuvi 2597I lost my keyboards and text folders from my Garmin Nuvi 2597I lost my keyboards and text folders from my Garmin Nuvi 2597I lost my keyboards and text folders from my Garmin Nuvi 2597

At Garmin are lazy lol

this and more here
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Love you 💋

Am I suppose to put them in the (G)GARMIN folder? I have a folder thats called voice, so now I just create a folder thats called keyboards and text and put them in to (G)GARMIN? Thats it??
    Last edited by Foffi R; 28th January 2016 at 06:48 AM.

I lost my keyboards and text folders from my Garmin Nuvi 2597I lost my keyboards and text folders from my Garmin Nuvi 2597I lost my keyboards and text folders from my Garmin Nuvi 2597I lost my keyboards and text folders from my Garmin Nuvi 2597I lost my keyboards and text folders from my Garmin Nuvi 2597I lost my keyboards and text folders from my Garmin Nuvi 2597I lost my keyboards and text folders from my Garmin Nuvi 2597

To see right paths of files in nuvi look at garmindevice.xml in Garmin folder.

sent with my phone
    l9ebnsm

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Thanks for the help

Now I have another problem. The screen dosen't change from night mode to day mode automatic. Colour mode is set to auto but still it dosen't change automatic. Do you have any idea? Am I missing some files? I have run web updater and express! Any idea is helpful

Themes folder attached

Nuvi 3490 folders, in your nuvi can be different, 25xx owners could help if other files are missing.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    l9ebnsm