Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member +

Default iGO is installed on internal memory

Quote Originally Posted by b0s0r0gu View Post
    There are several lang.zips; I made some tests, it seems that however I rename iGO Folder, the error is the same which makes me think that iGO Primo folder should not be named "iGO".
    It seems that iGO is installed in the internal memory even if I create the folder on SD card; anyone has a solution?

2.    Advertissements

Guide

@b0s0r0gu

iGO ON SD CARD - HOW TO

Spoiler: IGO ON SD CARD
    Just to update you all I have now got this working, including speedcams, tmc and TTS. This is what I did to get this working:
    1) I placed the 9.6.29.427562.apk on the root of the internal memory and installed it from here.
    2) I added the following lines to sys.txt:
    [folders]
    has_secondary_root=1
    android_secondary_root_path="/storage/extSdCard/Addons"
    data="/storage/emulated/0/iGO"

3) On the internal memory I have the iGO folder with the following folders and information in it:
    content (inside this - car, dictionaries, global_cfg, lang, map(basemap), scheme, speedcam, tmc, userdata, voice)
    debug
    font
    gfx
    license
    save
    ui_android
    ux
    data.zip
    sys.txt

4)) created "Addons" folder on external SD in which I have the "content" folder with the following folders inside:
    building
    dem
    lang
    map
    phoneme
    poi
    scheme
    skin
    voice

5) what I noticed is, if the 9.6.29.427562.apk is placed on the external SD card (I had a folder on external SD Apps/iGO/9.6.29.427562.apk). If the apk is installed from here it gives the error as detailed in post #15. This is true of any Primo apk file installed from here. Therefore in future to get this app working make sure it is installed from the root of the internal memory.

Thank you all for your help, this assisted in me getting this to work and learnt some lessons for future installs.