Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Important User City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30 kenta2's Avatar

City Nav City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30

City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30 Locked

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Part Number: 010-D1444-00

more info:
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links

Navigate the streets with confidence. This product provides detailed road maps and points of interest for your device, so you can navigate with exact, turn-by-turn directions to any address or intersection.

• Includes motorways, national and regional thoroughfares and local roads throughout the country.
    • Displays points of interest throughout the country, including restaurants, lodging, attractions, petrol stations, shopping and ATMs.
    • Gives turn-by-turn directions on compatible devices.
    • Enhances pronunciation for compatible devices that speak street names (example: "Turn right on Main Street").
    • Includes navigational features, such as turn restrictions, roundabout guidance and speed categories.
    • Contains traffic data for compatible devices that use traffic receivers.

Code:

RAR Password: gpspower.net

Gmapprom Locked

This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

3D Locked

This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

JCV

D5613030A.jcv - LaneAssistPortraitFull

Code:

D5614030A.jcv - Nuvi-40,50-Android

Code:

D5612030A.jcv - LaneAssistTemplatePortrait 6 Inch

Code:

SID

D5610030A.sid - Address Search

D5611030A.sid - Insta Search

D5624030A.sid - Traffic Trends v3

D5759030A.sid - Fast Routing

SQLite

Foursquare files

D5783020A.img Locked
    D5784020A.sid

Unlock IMG file with:

2.    Advertissements

VIP Master City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30
    City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30

Is this map should be considered as a separate part from CN Europe 2016.30 or as a part of it?
    In other words - so far Turkey was part of CNE. Now it seems that Garmin will treat Turkey as single country and will not be included in CN Europe.
    Am I right?
    Last edited by isg; 4th January 2016 at 04:13 PM.

Important User City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30
    City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30

We won't know untill new CNEU NTU will be released. If FID is the same or not.
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Navigation software expert City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30
    City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30

Quote Originally Posted by catymag View Post
    We won't know untill new CNEU NTU will be released. If FID is the same or not.
    I know it!

It is a separated part and it is third release due to partnumber - D561503. I am sure in one of next release of Europe map we will not see Turkey! 4Gb limitation is already very close to a whole Europe map and Turkey will be the first exclusion. May be Middle East region would be more suitable for including of Turkey but it is not Unicode map only Arabic codepage compatible and so Turkish language do not give possibility to do it.

P.S. It is my own bid. Tender please
    Garmin, how much is 30 pieces of silver for Judas today? Were they worthy for crucifix of GPSPower?

Quote Originally Posted by Giomen View Post
    I know it!

It is a separated part and it is third release due to partnumber - D561503. I am sure in one of next release of Europe map we will not see Turkey! 4Gb limitation is already very close to a whole Europe map and Turkey will be the first exclusion. May be Middle East region would be more suitable for including of Turkey but it is not Unicode map only Arabic codepage compatible and so Turkish language do not give possibility to do it.

P.S. It is my own bid. Tender please
    No bet from my side. That were my thoughts too. 4 GB limit could be avoided by changing software, changing map structure (like IGo maps for example), or cutting a big country. Turkey choice seems to be most logical and easyest way. They can not detach from Europe Greece, Italy or Spain...
    But in the future they should separate and Ukraine when the coverage increase!
    It is too pity, because a lot of people traveling to Turkey and that will create a problem for them.
    If that happen the CN Europe will look like the maps for car navi, which is disappointing.
    Also we will receive less info for lifetime subscription than before.
    We will live - we will see....

Important User City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30
    City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30

I think Express could split the map and put one part in sd if needed and if it's too big for internal memory like Mapinstall does when mapset is too big.
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Default NTU 2016.30 Turkey UNlocked

NTU Turkey 2016.30 unlocked

NTU version, not NT version!
    Last edited by metyuu; 8th January 2016 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by catymag View Post
    I think Express could split the map and put one part in sd if needed and if it's too big for internal memory like Mapinstall does when mapset is too big.
    GE offers me to choose a regions from the map if there is no space on unit. Never happened up to now to ask me to split map on 2 image files /on unit and on SD/.
    As I said before - we will live and we will see what is comming.

CN Europe 2016.30 is available for download on GE.
    And there is no Turkey in it.

Correction: Turkey is still in CNE 2016.30 NTU as you may see in the proper thread. When I first time tried to download the map GE offers me to select a region from the map because lack of space in the unit despite SD card was in it. I chose Eastern Europe and on the picture of the region there is no Turkey. So please excuse me for misleading info. City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30 City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30 City Navigator Turkey NTU v2016.30
    Last edited by isg; 8th January 2016 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Correction

Interesting that, on the Garmin website, devices like nüvi 2xx, 465, 5x0, 670, 7xx, 8xx and 1xxx are listed as being compatible with this NTU map.
    To avoid clutter, please don't leave any "Thank You" posts but use the Xlosbkb button or the LIKE this post ↑ link instead
    (found at the lower left hand side of any post)
    To see hidden download links, use the same LIKE this post ↑ link and hit F5 on the keyboard to refresh the page.
    Report broken download links by using the ADYp6au button at the lower left hand corner of that post.