Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Thread: iGO Traffic

Default iGO Traffic

Hello,
    I am exploring some possibilities for the traffic and found that there is a file(s) into SAVE folder called tmc-http.sav, tmc-http-static.sav, trafficevents.txt. Can somebody upload this/these file(s) if not empty with information witch country was saved from. I need this to analyze the format of the data and to get a way of storing dynamically info there via Google Traffic Map API or Bing Traffic. This will eliminate the problem with traffic forever.

Please everybody interested in into this development to share ideas or to contribute for free...

2.    Advertissements

Some tips for the developers:
    Bing traffic APIs:
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    HERE traffic APIs:
    Code:
    TMC format:
    Code:
    TMC format:
    Code:
    Please code external links and read: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    A refback is one of four types of linkbacks, methods for Web authors to request notification when somebody links to one of their documents. This enables authors to keep track of who is linking to, or referring to their articles.
    Last edited by catymag; 6th December 2015 at 04:39 PM. Reason: coded external links to avoid refbacks

hi2u, could you help me also with traffic issue? When i select Traffic history all colours is just purple instead of green or red which depends by traffic load. Printscreen below. Maybe i need to edit sys.txt file?
    Spoiler: screen
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by Boki; 15th December 2015 at 07:14 PM.

Member + iGO Traffic

I usually keep copies of my "save" folder, just in case something is wrong. Luckily i had some in my PC. Put them in folders and you can download them from this link. BTW, it's mostly from Toronto, Canada. Probably have some newer in my phone. They are also from android, don't know if it's different from WINCe.

Had to remove the link... NNG is watching us...
    Hi Dropbox User,

We've received a notification under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") from NNG LLC, Szépvölgyi út 35-37. ,H-1037 Budapest that the following material is claimed to be infringing:
    Last edited by SOYEL1; 18th December 2015 at 04:28 PM.

I replaced those three files in SDcard\iGO\save folder. But it still in purple...
    P.S. I changed color scheme to purple and historical speed works in green, yellow as suppose to :D but if i replace my color scheme to any other colour like red , historical speed became all purple again... Can i fix it somehow?
    Last edited by meskafon; 15th December 2015 at 08:38 PM.

hi2u, could you help me also with traffic issue? When i select Traffic history all colours is just purple instead of green or red which depends by traffic load. Printscreen below. Maybe i need to edit sys.txt file?
    Spoiler: screen Show
    I have no idea why this is happening to you. In fact I do not have traffic for my region so I do not have any idea how it must be. Traffic here is only by Garmin, NNG do not covers my region.

i changed profile to number2 and it works now as suppose to now. SAVE folder issue
    Last question ,maybe you using open iGO via Google Maps?

Member + iGO Traffic

I have purple too on the day skin... I see colors on the night skin. I've tried everything to change it... sys.txt, save, etc. The problem is in one of the zips most likely.