Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Member +

I don't know. I sent a route from Basecamp this morning, and it never starts anymore.

2.    Advertissements

Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Zumo 660 Won't Boot Past Splash Screen, and other problems
    Zumo 660 Won't Boot Past Splash Screen, and other problemsZumo 660 Won't Boot Past Splash Screen, and other problemsZumo 660 Won't Boot Past Splash Screen, and other problemsZumo 660 Won't Boot Past Splash Screen, and other problemsZumo 660 Won't Boot Past Splash Screen, and other problemsZumo 660 Won't Boot Past Splash Screen, and other problemsZumo 660 Won't Boot Past Splash Screen, and other problems

Maybe it wasn't formatted correctly. Perhaps a setting was wrong on RMPrepUSB. Format it with RPPrepUSB using these settings:

prepusb

Create an empty Garmin folder. Then load orig fw again, check it can still be seen in MSM and run WebUpdater. Don't add any files from your backup yet.
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Member +

After formatting, I created a empty Garmin Folder. Disconnected Zumo from the computer and flashed the Original Fw, but then it doesn't come into MSM anymore.
    Do you think I'm doing something wrong flashing the original fw?

Member +

The only difference in the Formatting settings that i made in the first time to yours, is the Set Partition as non bootable

Important User Zumo 660 Won't Boot Past Splash Screen, and other problems
    Zumo 660 Won't Boot Past Splash Screen, and other problemsZumo 660 Won't Boot Past Splash Screen, and other problemsZumo 660 Won't Boot Past Splash Screen, and other problemsZumo 660 Won't Boot Past Splash Screen, and other problemsZumo 660 Won't Boot Past Splash Screen, and other problemsZumo 660 Won't Boot Past Splash Screen, and other problemsZumo 660 Won't Boot Past Splash Screen, and other problems

I was writing the same, but
    1)cure worked, because he could enter storage mode
    2)He said he formatted it with RMprepUSB, I suggested to add garmindevice.xml in a Garmin directory only.
    3)original .rgn flashing makes zumo a brick again.

It looks it's original fw to brick it.
    May be he made something wrong extracting original .rgn and flashing it ?
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Member +

I flashed the original Fw in two different ways.
    direct the rgn that i use to create a cure
    using this rgn that i create a cure in cure3 creating a original, actually a original from a original ...

Use RGNTool, load gupdate.gcd and save it as RGN.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Flash it by Updater.exe in preboot.
    l9ebnsm

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Member +

you mean the gupdate.gcd that i get from the device after run webupdater?

yes, or get it in Zumo software page (click source of the page in browser)
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    l9ebnsm

Member +

The same result.
    After I flash the rgn file it came back bricked. Sorry