Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Navigation software expert Nuvi 765t - "Cannot calculate the route." happened after update of FW and/or Maps
    Nuvi 765t - "Cannot calculate the route." happened after update of FW and/or MapsNuvi 765t - "Cannot calculate the route." happened after update of FW and/or MapsNuvi 765t - "Cannot calculate the route." happened after update of FW and/or Maps

I see in your previous post that you install NTU map, try to install NT map instead.

This CN: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

If with NT map you will still have the same problem with route calculation, then do this:

- Create complet backup of your device
    - format your device with prepusb
    - add back files from backup and let as know if now work.
    Last edited by lolypop000; 6th September 2015 at 07:02 PM.
    If you wish, you can [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2.    Advertissements

Master Nuvi 765t - "Cannot calculate the route." happened after update of FW and/or MapsNuvi 765t - "Cannot calculate the route." happened after update of FW and/or Maps victor777's Avatar

StefanSchm :
    "I updated my garmin 765T unit. New firmware (v4.50), new Maps (For example Garmin City Navigator Europa NTU Unl*** for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 as gmapsupp.img)..."
    The maps for 765 are NT, not NTU.
    765 is very old devise, defragment it ( make backup of internal memory, format it ( FAT32 ) and restore).
    Remember that the presence of a large number of unused POI may cause undesired operation.

Important User Nuvi 765t - "Cannot calculate the route." happened after update of FW and/or Maps
    Nuvi 765t - "Cannot calculate the route." happened after update of FW and/or MapsNuvi 765t - "Cannot calculate the route." happened after update of FW and/or MapsNuvi 765t - "Cannot calculate the route." happened after update of FW and/or MapsNuvi 765t - "Cannot calculate the route." happened after update of FW and/or MapsNuvi 765t - "Cannot calculate the route." happened after update of FW and/or MapsNuvi 765t - "Cannot calculate the route." happened after update of FW and/or MapsNuvi 765t - "Cannot calculate the route." happened after update of FW and/or Maps

Try to disable TrafficTrends.

under navigation
    nuRoute
    trafficTrends - DISABLED

see
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

1.)Nuvi have NT maps and not NTU. There is an error %
    2.)Nuvi not have optionTrafficTrends.

Hey guys, i finally found the problem. I replaced the old jcv file from 2010 with the new one from 2016.10. No it works perfectly.

Please let me know, if it was stupid mistake!? :-)

Thanks for your support.

Regards from Germany.