Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Default BlueChart G2 map converted to gif, jpeg, pdf, png, tif, bmp

Are there any procedures to convert a BlueChart G2 marine map to one of the following formats :- gif, jpeg, pdf, png, tif, bmp

2.    Advertissements

Navigation software expert

BlueChart G2 map converted to  gif, jpeg, pdf, png, tif, bmp

See [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Ok,

Have been trying for a couple of days, here and from my previous post. But still cannot get the Chart onto MapSource.
    Have followed the instructions from all the different links to carry-out the transfer, but always fail.

First screen print shows when Gmap is told to continue from 'split all'. from here it hangs as seen. If I close that page and go to the destination file and run the CMD as Admin.

Second screen print shows when Gmap again hangs till closed.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Any clues if this is due my PC being a Win 7, 64Bit or a corruption somewhere. One question, what 'mapset code page' should be selected in 'Options'. "GUI", "System" or "User" as its default is "GUI".

Important User BlueChart G2 map converted to  gif, jpeg, pdf, png, tif, bmp
    BlueChart G2 map converted to  gif, jpeg, pdf, png, tif, bmpBlueChart G2 map converted to  gif, jpeg, pdf, png, tif, bmpBlueChart G2 map converted to  gif, jpeg, pdf, png, tif, bmpBlueChart G2 map converted to  gif, jpeg, pdf, png, tif, bmpBlueChart G2 map converted to  gif, jpeg, pdf, png, tif, bmpBlueChart G2 map converted to  gif, jpeg, pdf, png, tif, bmpBlueChart G2 map converted to  gif, jpeg, pdf, png, tif, bmp

Sorry I don't understand what you did and what you want to achieve, from your screen (n1) I can see Gmaptool doesn't recognize your file as a valid file.
    Cant you follow step by step the tutorial I linked earlier in another thread you posted?
    here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You must have Cgpsmapper free version installed,
    you must import in Gmaptool the gmapsupp.img, select split for MS.... etc. Follow the tutorial please.
    Spoiler: screenshots

yIeWTGi

gNre8kK

SDOEWi7

QJ8714X

zw8dpJs
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Ok,

Finally got it all sorted.

The MapSource version I downloaded before joining here must have been a corrupted/bad download. Since downloading from a link here on GPS, its working and all sorted.

Many thanks for your Help !!

OK,

Now the Map can be opened and seen on MapSource.

Now I can print the chart in sections, but would like to convert the map to a "S57 ENC" Format Vector map or a BSB4 Format Raster map. To use on another Marine Navigation Tool.

Important User BlueChart G2 map converted to  gif, jpeg, pdf, png, tif, bmp
    BlueChart G2 map converted to  gif, jpeg, pdf, png, tif, bmpBlueChart G2 map converted to  gif, jpeg, pdf, png, tif, bmpBlueChart G2 map converted to  gif, jpeg, pdf, png, tif, bmpBlueChart G2 map converted to  gif, jpeg, pdf, png, tif, bmpBlueChart G2 map converted to  gif, jpeg, pdf, png, tif, bmpBlueChart G2 map converted to  gif, jpeg, pdf, png, tif, bmpBlueChart G2 map converted to  gif, jpeg, pdf, png, tif, bmp

Not possible.
    Img is Garmin proprietary format and cannot be converted.
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Navigation software expert

BlueChart G2 map converted to  gif, jpeg, pdf, png, tif, bmp

2 gpskid: If you want to convert the picture, you have made from Bluechart, to BSB, look for example at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].