Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

help Navigon VM3310MAX WITH 8GB SD CARD?

Hi everybody,

A newbee question here:

How do I get an old (2009) Navigon VM3310max to recognize an 8GB SanDisk microSD???
    I want to add new maps etc .... but no matter what I tried,it ONLY shows the original 1GB capacity ???

Please help ....

George
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2.    Advertissements

First of all you can ask yourself - do you really need all Europe maps? I highly doubt. Second, I advise you to update your Navigon 3310 with a newer software version:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    password: For#All#Of#You

Hi janch,

Thank you for your reply .... I did take some days to find out that my 3310s reader was faulty .... I needed to push the card further in etc ...

The new software works fine(thanx for that,as well).... and,yes,I do not need all the maps,obviously.But since I bought it in 2009 I've been traveling in and around France mostly
    and at the time it said Europe on it .... not Western Europe,as it turned out it was.I never did look what other maps I had all this time(hence the newbee part).
    Only when I needed to program a trip to Eastern Europe,did I realize ... etc.

Thanx again !!