Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Thumbs up Navigon 4310Max MN 8

Hi. I have problem with my navigon 4310max.. Where can i find latest MN version and maps.. I downloaded a lot ot q2 2015 maps nfs etc last 2 days but i stack ;

"Note, Please not that the road traffic regulations are prior to the instructions of the navigation system. ....."

When i click on "Ok" or "Cancel" nothing happens. I just get stucked on this window. I've tried over and over again but same problem.

I found topic in this website;[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

""" Problem was wrong map version that i downloaded (it actually says q22015) I had to download another again and it works.."""" and topic creater said this. So i need to find true MN and MAP's version. Can you help me ? Thanks.

Note: and sorry for my bad english :/
    Last edited by ridoknight; 4th August 2015 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Solved

2.    Advertissements

Make sure that you have all .nfs files inside MAP folder...

Quote Originally Posted by janch View Post
    Make sure that you have all .nfs files inside MAP folder...
    I downloaded this [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] maps nfs etc torrent and working awesome but some problems here.. When i want to create long route like 3k km Netherlands to Turkey. Navigon crashed and restart. So i guess i need to find stable MN version.

Thanks for everything. My navi working well. I downloaded Android q2 2015 torrent this website and copy paste my navigon/map folder then install 42 Plus (8.0.1 build 2742). No crash no restart anymore.