Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Navigation software Moderator kunix's Avatar

Dump the firmware region 14, guys. It's still there.

2.    Advertissements

Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Strange nuvi 2350 AU
    Strange nuvi 2350 AUStrange nuvi 2350 AUStrange nuvi 2350 AUStrange nuvi 2350 AUStrange nuvi 2350 AUStrange nuvi 2350 AUStrange nuvi 2350 AU

I was after the boot.bin not fw_all, but this needs to go to PM now anyway once he confirms whether he had gupdate.gcd or not. Then we'll close the thread.
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Navigation software Moderator kunix's Avatar

Ah, well, no boot.bin...
    Still, you can try to dump it via USB dump commands.
    Actually, we have a guy familiar with such devices. Let's summon him here.

I hate to repeat myself but I must say thanks again to all of you guys (catymag, Neil, kunix and...). I'm really touched with your willingness to help.

@Neil
    It's not excuse but, after 10 hours of work + preparing for exam, my brain just doesn't work properly. Yes, you're right, I completely forgot that I'd unsuccessfully tried to update software dragging nuvi23xx_GCDFile__370.gcd into webupdater. Before that there wasn't any gupdate.gcd. I agree with you, it looks like boot.bin is an inevitable option. I'll take a chance with it this weekend and let you know whether everything went ok or not (PM of course).

Navigation software expert Strange nuvi 2350 AU
    Strange nuvi 2350 AUStrange nuvi 2350 AUStrange nuvi 2350 AU

Original avis gcd is not present on this device, if you drag/drop on updater gcd, this go in internal memory but after second restart if i remember correct desapire.
    If you wish, you can [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Strange nuvi 2350 AU
    Strange nuvi 2350 AUStrange nuvi 2350 AUStrange nuvi 2350 AUStrange nuvi 2350 AUStrange nuvi 2350 AUStrange nuvi 2350 AUStrange nuvi 2350 AU

Ok you've summoned him up kunix so this can be handled by PM from now, thanks Loly. Thread was split from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and now closed to further open discussion. Cheers guys.
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].