Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

No we wasnt ugrading forum : the causes still unknown until now
    I already posted updates on our facebook page

best
    Chaotix

2.    Advertissements

Admiration and appreciation for the hard work that has been done behind the screens... and still is being done!
    A big relief to see the forum is back "on air", but worried it may happen again since the cause of the crash is (still) unknown.

GPSPower Helper Forum back now, and database problem resolved
    Forum back now, and database problem resolved

Bravo pour votre persévérance et content de voir à nouveau le forum opérationnel

Congratulations for your perseverance and happy to see the operational forum again

Like system / attachment Avatar /post icons / Hide button restored

best
    Chaotix

My Rep Power before the crash was 168. My Rep Power after the crash is 336 (exactly double).
    Was a new Rep Power count installed after the crash, or is this a bug left over from the crash?
    Last edited by smokefree; 14th May 2015 at 05:22 AM.

Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Forum back now, and database problem resolved
    Forum back now, and database problem resolvedForum back now, and database problem resolvedForum back now, and database problem resolvedForum back now, and database problem resolvedForum back now, and database problem resolvedForum back now, and database problem resolvedForum back now, and database problem resolved

'Struth! How would you even remember that?? Do you know what mine was? 'coz i wouldn't have a clue, hadn't looked at it for yonks. Does seem too high now though [thank goodness for Dutch Accountants .....]

Pssst! I think you had a lot more medals than that too ....

And this one's serious. There's no more time delay to make minor edits either, like for typo correction. Edit time appears instantly i think.
    Last edited by Neil; 14th May 2015 at 07:12 AM.
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Trial Moderator Forum back now, and database problem resolved
    Forum back now, and database problem resolved

Hi,

Thanks again for your good work, very happy website run again !

We are all glad this wonderful website is back to functionality. While we rejoice now, we should not fold our hands and let what happened to repeat itself. Whether it was a bug, a virus infection, a hacker attack, or a DB upgrade...we should now be better prepared for future occurrences.
    I salute the Admin and co. on their successful restoration on the website. Thank you and keep up the good works.

maury22

Good job to all !
    (not to CATY ..... she has elapsed all this time going to buy in high fashion stores......)

For a while 'I thought the Forum was been banned ......
    ...in these times, everything is possible......
    Last edited by maury22; 14th May 2015 at 01:30 PM.

Important User Forum back now, and database problem resolved
    Forum back now, and database problem resolvedForum back now, and database problem resolvedForum back now, and database problem resolvedForum back now, and database problem resolvedForum back now, and database problem resolvedForum back now, and database problem resolvedForum back now, and database problem resolved

Quote Originally Posted by smokefree View Post
    My Rep Power before the crash was 168. My Rep Power after the crash is 336 (exactly double).
    Was a new Rep Power count installed after the crash, or is this a bug left over from the crash?
    I think you got your real reputation points now, probably rep system wasn't working properly since migration from Noeman's.
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600