Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Important User Help with Garmin Nuvi 200
    Help with Garmin Nuvi 200Help with Garmin Nuvi 200Help with Garmin Nuvi 200Help with Garmin Nuvi 200Help with Garmin Nuvi 200Help with Garmin Nuvi 200Help with Garmin Nuvi 200

I made the same at my first attempt to use a map in my Nokia N95 many years ago
    Nice you had success
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

2.    Advertissements

Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Help with Garmin Nuvi 200
    Help with Garmin Nuvi 200Help with Garmin Nuvi 200Help with Garmin Nuvi 200Help with Garmin Nuvi 200Help with Garmin Nuvi 200Help with Garmin Nuvi 200Help with Garmin Nuvi 200

Caty actually has magic powers and is psychic, she's just being modest coz i doubt she's ever made a mistake...... ever. Fortunately for us she's a White Witch .......
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Important User Help with Garmin Nuvi 200

I needed at least a couple of days to understand how to install the damn Mobile XT in my Symbian phone lol, this one
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    and this is the user who helped me
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Probably he's the source of this forum
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Help with Garmin Nuvi 200

I only took a matter of minutes in 2011 to install V5.00.60 in my xpressmusic s60 [which i still have, 6 yrs old & 2 drownings but still going strong], however that was because you had posted such a great easy-to-follow tut, no doubt not wanting others to have to muddle thru too: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. At the top of that page you've written "In few minutes you'll be able to use Garmin on your phone" which seems quite optimistic but to my surprise that's how it went. I've never doubted anything you've written since, so stop being so goddam modest! [Nice you still credit others for the genesis of your knowledge. I credit you, BB, Loly, kunix, kanopus, Cnfhbr et al. ... too many to name but i mustn't ever forget Giomen coz inter alia he taught be how to get away with OT posts ... always include as well some valuable info and/or an informative link or two .... tossing in a couple of Latin phrases to make it highbrow doesn't hurt either ]

Btw, i've never made the mistake of that double extension only because of it being pointed out by you and others as a potential trap in many old threads but i'd kinda forgotten about it.
    Last edited by Neil; 18th April 2015 at 04:33 AM. Reason: insert missing 'r' ....
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].