I solved the problem !!!
1. First I unlocked the navigator on the basis of instructions from the link below. I do not copy the files to the SD card. I copied the files in the device memory:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
2. After unlocking the navigator, existing file autorunce.mscr I replaced the file from the attachment of this message. In this way, the system will automatically start the navigation software and everything is working as if nothing had been done.
3. I upgraded maps and POI, and now the device works without any problems, even on cars without the proper connectors.
I checked the other functions of the device. Listening to music and viewing photos works well and the use of the phone via the navigation system.
Unfortunately, without proper car I could not test other features of the navigator.
NOTE: All work on the navigator is your own risk. Before any modification, do a full backup of the device.
PS. Sorry, my English is not very well.