1. Clean cache and remove app data and uninstalled the old version.
2. Installed original apk and select Internal memory all relevant files will be extracted on Internal Memory/InternalMemory/Sygic, if I select External Memory the extracted folder are placed in /SD Card/Android/data/com.sygic.aura/ which is not writable.
3. open sygic one time and let sygic download all required files.
4. uninstall original apk and installed patched apk
5. Move Sygic folder from Internal Memory to External Memory /SdCard/Sygic and add maps if any.
4. Start App and It will give prompt "due to Android write restriction for third party ..." and will all relevant files to (/SD Card/Android/data/com.sygic.aura/) which is not writable in my mobile.
Android : Lollipop
APK Name: s16215_original.apk