Tested and it works fine except after 3 runs it deactivated itself and guided me to Sygic Store which was unavailable, but I fixed it by adding content.lic file and now everything works fine.
So far no major bugs.
- Crash bug during zooming seems to be fixed.
- Big difference is that there are no dialogue asking you whether you would like to avoid highway or toll-road etc. It has to be preset manually whether you would like to avoid or not. It worked fine in version 13.2.7, 13.5.3.
Everything else seems to work just fine. It will take some longer testing to determine stability but so far it works good.
There is a huge improvement over the version 6.0, 6.1, 6.2. They fixed some of the bugs but there is still some room for improvement.
- Nice graphics especially night mode
- Street view
- Next Turn
- Delivery Van option
- Stable (no crash during zoom)
Bug but not a bug...Previous versions like 13.5.3 had a nice option to ask you whether you would like to avoid highways, ferries, toll gates etc. In this version SYGIC simply turned it off??? So you have to manually set it every time in ROUTE PREFERENCES. This is big embarrassment for SYGIC not being able to fix the bug so simply remove it from options. Big disappointment.
- ETA overlapping from previous route. Needs to be manually erased.
- Sign posts - Text overlapping. Font not centered.
- Walking mode - No icon, ETA wrong
- View angle is 60
- GPS signal worsened in this version. Sometimes for a few seconds. Can be fixed by changing battery management.
- In some countries missing road markings like regional road etc. This is very important for Truck drivers when trying to recalculate new route or add way point.
SYGIC guys fix this and you have nice working version.