The black screen and chip
This is something that will come in handy for finding out certain information that at one point you can be very helpful: Bootloader, type CHIP GPS, Bluetooth, etc ...
Do the following:
1. Press the reset button and while holding your TT, also pressing the power button first.
2. Singles Reset button (without releasing the power button) and wait for you first display the TomTom logo (with drum roll) and a couple of seconds later you some information on your hardware appear TT
3. Loose Power Button when you start showing that information.
Example, you want to find out the type of your TT Chip:
Looking for a place online where GPS type:
- If you SIRF 3 (your TT has SIRF STAR III chip)
- If you GL (Global Locate your TT has chip)
To go back to press the power button and release it. Your TT will then restart in normal mode. (Maybe your TT can only restart after a few seconds without having to press the power button)
NOTE: If your TT has "Reset" button, press the power button and hold it until you display the hardware information.
If you change the navcore your gps by one of the forum that does not specify anything to chip your GL and black screen shown in GPS en type = int LNAFFFF GLI
Replaces Ephem gps for this folder:
Traductor de Google para empresas:Google Translator ToolkitTraductor de sitios webGlobal Market Finder
Desactivar traducción instantáneaAcerca del Traductor de GoogleMóvilPrivacidadAyudaDanos tu opinión
Spoiler: ephem Global Locate