[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
getting started with TomTom 125 GPS
1- Turn on your TomTom One 125 device by pressing the On/Off button for two seconds. Wait for the device to power up.
2- Tap the screen when you are prompted to begin basic configuration. Follow the on-screen prompts.
3 - When the TomTom One starts up, it will show a driving view. Tap the center of the screen to open the main menu.
4- To attach the device windshield holder, remove the plastic from the adhesive disc and place it on the suction cup section of the holder. Then press the suction cup firmly on an area where the windshield is flat.
5-You can place your TomTom One 125 into the holder for easy reference when driving, and remove it again when charging or inputting new information.
Main Screen Navigation
- 6 Your location is shown by a blue arrow.
- 7 Press the + and - icons on the screen to zoom in and out.
- 8 The name of the street you are on is displayed near the bottom, while the next intersecting street on approach is displayed at the top of the screen.
- 9 The blue bar across the very bottom of the screen displays your navigational instructions, including the distance to your next turn, your speed, current time and how much longer until you reach your destination.
- 10 GPS signal strength is displayed in the bottom right corner of the screen. This is similar to a cell phone signal, and a low GPS signal can lead to loss of navigation instructions.
Planning a trip
- 11 Tap the screen to bring up the main menu.
- 12 Tap "Navigate To..."
- 13 Tap "Address..." To find a specific address, choose the "Street and house number" option from the next screen.
- 14 Begin to enter the name of the city your location is in. A list of potential destinations based on the spelling will be shown. Choose your city.
- 15 Begin typing in the street name. A list will potential street names will be shown; choose the one you want.
- 16 Enter the house number.
- 17 Once the house number is known, your TomTom will ask whether you need to arrive at a certain time. If this is the case, enter the time. Tap "Done" once finished.
- 18 Your TomTom One 125 will now direct you to your destination, using both audio and visual information.