Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 212
  1. #161
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    northeast
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    sorry should have mentioned am after the latest map ...

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #162
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    [TomTomGo]
    DeviceName=TomTom XXL IQ Routes Edition
    BootLoaderVersion=55279
    ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9510
    ApplicationVersion=1234792.2
    CurrentMap=Europe_South_925_5412
    CurrentMapVersion=925.5412

  4. #163
    TomTom Expert

    biggerdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Darn sarf
    Posts
    1,769
    Rep Power
    508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by misopa View Post
    [TomTomGo]
    DeviceName=TomTom XXL IQ Routes Edition
    BootLoaderVersion=55279
    ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9510
    ApplicationVersion=1234792.2
    CurrentMap=Europe_South_925_5412
    CurrentMapVersion=925.5412
    ....is this a statement or are you looking for something in particular? With that navcore 9.510 you can use any map we have a meta for.
    see [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Please do not post "thanks" but use the "reputation" star(*) bottom/left or "like" bottom/left buttons
    S i m p l e s

    PS If you find any dead links on MY posts please pm me & I'll try to fix/reload

  5. #164
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    DeviceName=TomTom XL LIVE IQ Routes Edition
    DeviceVersionHW=XL LIVE IQ Routes Edition
    BootLoaderVersion=55138
    ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9510
    ApplicationVersion=1234792.2
    CurrentMap=Europe_West_940_5963
    CurrentMapVersion=940.5963

    Is it possible to upgrade the storage on these things? I'd like to have the full Europe map, but it doesn't fit...

  6. #165
    TomTom Expert

    biggerdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Darn sarf
    Posts
    1,769
    Rep Power
    508

    Default

    I would suggest you stick with a 950.6492 "regional" Europe map (Europe_North or _South or _East or _West depending on which countries you MUST have, see [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ) which will each fit AND we have the metas for or you could try [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by biggerdave; 10th August 2015 at 19:58.
    Please do not post "thanks" but use the "reputation" star(*) bottom/left or "like" bottom/left buttons
    S i m p l e s

    PS If you find any dead links on MY posts please pm me & I'll try to fix/reload

  7. #166
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biggerdave View Post
    Or you could try [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    That is so awesome I don't think I can resist

  8. #167
    TomTom Expert

    biggerdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Darn sarf
    Posts
    1,769
    Rep Power
    508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Byte_Me View Post
    That is so awesome I don't think I can resist
    Go on, you just know you really want to...no?
    Please do not post "thanks" but use the "reputation" star(*) bottom/left or "like" bottom/left buttons
    S i m p l e s

    PS If you find any dead links on MY posts please pm me & I'll try to fix/reload

  9. #168
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    somewhere, AB
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Almost there I think ... maybe ... - Ease Map Folder Name

    I be a noob and have gotten a little confused lol. I am trying to update my Ease. I have made a backup of my existing device.

    Here is my config:

    ttgo.bif:
    DeviceName=TomTom EASE
    DeviceVersionHW=EASE
    DeviceSerialNumber=XJxxxxxxxxxx
    BootLoaderVersion=55274
    ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9510
    ApplicationVersion=1234792.2
    CurrentMap=North_America_2GB
    CurrentMapVersion=880.3862

    Map(s):
    E:\North_America_2GB\

    Storage:
    Size 1884MB, Free 134MB
    TTGO.BIF:
    DeviceName=TomTom EASE
    DeviceVersionHW=EASE
    BootLoaderVersion=55274
    ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9510
    ApplicationVersion=1234792.2
    CurrentMap=North_America_2GB
    CurrentMapVersion=880.3862
    TTGO.BAK:
    Not Found...
    TTGO.ORI:
    Not Found...

    So I read a bunch and then downloaded

    USA_Canada_960_7079 - was in 9 parts and I reassembled using Total Commander into 1 file, is a .part01 file

    This where I am stuck ... I don't know what to do with file ... I realize that I need to copy the file somewhere on my Ease - after a rename ?? - but I have not been able to understand what to do next.

    Help !!!

    EDIT: So I managed to get a folder but its name is different from the folder on my TT.

    on TT: North_America_2GB

    new map folder name: USA_Canada_960_9079

    I think I will copy and then rename to North_America_2GB and see how it goes.

    EDit 2: No Joy
    Last edited by rolleye; 27th November 2015 at 17:29.

  10. #169
    TomTom SModerator

    QUIN1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    al lado del mundo
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,600
    Rep Power
    870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rolleye View Post
    I be a noob and have gotten a little confused lol. I am trying to update my Ease. I have made a backup of my existing device.

    Here is my config:

    ttgo.bif:
    DeviceName=TomTom EASE
    DeviceVersionHW=EASE
    DeviceSerialNumber=XJxxxxxxxxxx
    BootLoaderVersion=55274
    ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9510
    ApplicationVersion=1234792.2
    CurrentMap=North_America_2GB
    CurrentMapVersion=880.3862

    Map(s):
    E:\North_America_2GB\

    Storage:
    Size 1884MB, Free 134MB
    TTGO.BIF:
    DeviceName=TomTom EASE
    DeviceVersionHW=EASE
    BootLoaderVersion=55274
    ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9510
    ApplicationVersion=1234792.2
    CurrentMap=North_America_2GB
    CurrentMapVersion=880.3862
    TTGO.BAK:
    Not Found...
    TTGO.ORI:
    Not Found...

    So I read a bunch and then downloaded

    USA_Canada_960_7079 - was in 9 parts and I reassembled using Total Commander into 1 file, is a .part01 file

    This where I am stuck ... I don't know what to do with file ... I realize that I need to copy the file somewhere on my Ease - after a rename ?? - but I have not been able to understand what to do next.

    Help !!!

    EDIT: So I managed to get a folder but its name is different from the folder on my TT.

    on TT: North_America_2GB

    new map folder name: USA_Canada_960_9079

    I think I will copy and then rename to North_America_2GB and see how it goes.

    EDit 2: No Joy
    Hello here
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    How to unhide links: After clicking LIKE this post, hidden links will be available.
    sncmz5
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  11. #170
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    somewhere, AB
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Good to Go !

    Thanks Quin1965 - I was trying to follow that tutorial but no joy.

    I am ready to delete North_America_2GB - current map - and will try to replace with

    USA_Canada_960_7079 - may not fit

    and then try to activate.

    I hope I am doing the right thing.

    EDIT: Successfully copied USA_Canada_960_7079 to device. Executed fastactivate from root of TT - seemed to work.

    Re-started TT and error message "Problem with map. You cannot use this map on this device: USA_Canada-100583"

    Not sure where to proceed...

    EDIT: After s few very helpful PM's from TomTom13E I am back in business... Seems my map has no current meta so I was pointed to an equivalent mets..

    Big thaks to TomTom13E !!!

    All good. !

    Used USA_Canada-100566.meta if anyone is interested
    Last edited by rolleye; 30th November 2015 at 21:19.

 

 
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.