POI Editor for TomTomInteresting tool for the management of our POI, designed for the TT ...but for others brand and device
Allows the loading of POIs on navcore >10 without using the MyTomTom
- Open and save the various POI files (ov2, kml, gpx, csv and txt) for TomTom, including the phonebook file (Contacts.txt).
- Open and save POI files from/to new GO and VIA series.
- Open the Favorites of your TomTom (MapSettings.cfg).
- Open the Garmin POI files (gpi, not encrypted).
- Batch convert supported file formats.
- Batch dump screenshots and convert image formats (for testing device only).
- Direct editing the contents of POIs in the table (in-place editing).
- Drag and drop POIs within the table or onto another instance of editor.
- Copy, paste, find, replace, ..., great helpful functions.
- Query the coordinates/addresses of POIs, and vice versa.
- Manage individual markers of POIs on maps (Google, TomTom, Yahoo!, Nokia and OpenStreetMap).
- Route Planner based on IQ Routes™ provided by TomTom.
- Optimize all POI data in a file (ov2) for better access performance by your TomTom.
- No limit to the number of POIs in a file.
- Quickly update the ephemeris file for your TomTom (QuickGPSfix).
- And more...
downloaded and used version 2149 for importing en converting my stored tomtom favorites to tomtom poi format to make it more permanent.
usually i use poiedit for it, but i noticed poiedit missed quite some favorites, and includes a lot of other stuff i don't need as poi also.
With using your software (using in port favorites from a mapsettings from tomtom running on an iphone) i noticed when tomtom favorites are named too long, it used the name of the previous favorite.
Shortening the favorite names one by one manually in tomtom and then retrying solved it in the end, but if you can fix longer names in your software would be nice.
Thanks for the software and thanks in advance fixing the long name issue in tomtom