Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35
  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi,
    is TTRadar source code available publicly?
    Using PoiViewer on Mac, I could not open the OV2 file generated by TTRadar. I do however, can open OV2 files from SCDB so I am wondering what's so different about the OV2 file generated by TTRadar.

    Cheers

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Tallinn, Estonia
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyOne View Post
    Hello i wanna thanks a lot the creator of this useful tool. If someone as me does not want install all the crapness of Java on his machine, i have made a custom version. Ju-
    Rar file seems to be faulty- tried to uncompress with 7zip and jdownloader- both give extraction error, password is never asked for.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by Codeplayer; 22nd May 2016 at 07:25.

  4. #23
    Master
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    190

    Default

    is TTRadar source code available publicly?
    No need i think.....the programm donīt create *.ov2 files.....it is a Search and find tool and load *.ov2 Files direct from TT-Server....Original OV2 Files by TT are secured , i think.....try to open a other original *.ov2 file by TT and see the result

  5. #24
    Master
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Codeplayer View Post
    Rar file seems to be faulty- tried to uncompress with 7zip and jdownloader- both give extraction error, password is never asked for.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Use WinRar or write PW in the PW-List of JD

  6. #25
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,578
    Rep Power
    5314

    Default

    Old IE browser corrupts attachs, use another browser: FF or Chrome

    sent with my phone
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  7. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I cannot get the post from JonnyOne opened either. Waiting for new link.

  8. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    bangladesh
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Webdrifter View Post
    I cannot get the post from JonnyOne opened either. Waiting for new link.
    MEGA link works perfect here. Maybe very outdated browser.

  9. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Schwan1 View Post
    No need i think.....the programm donīt create *.ov2 files.....it is a Search and find tool and load *.ov2 Files direct from TT-Server....Original OV2 Files by TT are secured , i think.....try to open a other original *.ov2 file by TT and see the result
    Thanks @Schwan1 - I think you are correct. The files returned by TTRadar are somewhat encrypted by possible a key that only TomTom has. Thanks for you input.

  10. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Where should the files be downloaded to ? I have Europe_West_970_7466. So should the files be stored to "root:Europe_West_970_7466\ttradar_v1.2\bin" ? I tried copying to the above folder. But FastActivate does not seem to detect it.

    Incomplete Map(s):
    Fuel prices:
    Speed cameras:
    ________________________________________________________________________________
    BIF File......G:\TTGO.BIF
    Last edited by andreaDean; 5th June 2016 at 13:49.

  11. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andreaDean View Post
    Where should the files be downloaded to ? I have Europe_West_970_7466. So should the files be stored to "root:Europe_West_970_7466\ttradar_v1.2\bin" ? I tried copying to the above folder. But FastActivate does not seem to detect it.

    Incomplete Map(s):
    Fuel prices:
    Speed cameras:
    ________________________________________________________________________________
    BIF File......G:\TTGO.BIF

    The files should be downloaded to root:Europe_West_970_7466\ttradar_v1.2", so that fastactivate detects it.

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.