I found an SCDB 20-08-2015 package with audio warning on another site, but didn't got this working. Did read this would not work on universal app, but only on original. But i did got another simpler camera file with sound working on universal app, so was convinced it could be made working somehow. Adjusted these files so they resembled the working one and adjusted instructions accordingly. For me this was the trick, it now works...
If anyone's interested, the package can be found here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Instructions with universal app (which suppose tomtom is freshly installed, if not uninstall it and remove all tomtom folders/files):
1. Disable any internet connection in your phone (Put it into Airplane Mode)
2. Copy folder tomtom to your SD card.
3. Copy camera default files (SCDB\Install Package\01) to map folder (e.g. Western_Europe_956.6835).
4. Copy universal .apk to your SD card.
5. Install the universal .apk
6. Launch TomTom (one time only!). Let it load all it needs. Then close program.
7. Enable internet connection.
8. Copy foders 02 and 03 from camera install package (SCDB\Install Package\02 and SCDB\Install Package\03) to map folder (e.g. Western_Europe_956.6835).
9. Launch TomTom, go to View map/Details/Choose POIs and select Tourist attraction.
You will now hear an audible warning when approaching speed cameras, a camera and a count down in the top left hand corner of the screen and a speed indication on the road.
Now what i'm asking myself, i suppose these SCDB files list all camera's in France the same way as other countries and not legally with dangerous zones? Can this be adjusted somehow?