Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Tallinn
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default TomTom GO 825 map update

    Trying to clear the fuzz of update instructions. I have a TT GO 825 with Europe v865.3243 maps, I have downloaded maps v970.7490.

    I tried "TTuser Easytools 950". I took the device ID from System Menu, this will give me errors like "Wrong DeviceID length" or "Wrong DeviceID symbols" when using tt8_keygen2.exe

    Can TT 825 maps updated via EasyTools at all ? If yes, any directions would be appreciated.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #2
    TomTom SModerator

    QUIN1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    al lado del mundo
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,603
    Rep Power
    871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mtrekker View Post
    Trying to clear the fuzz of update instructions. I have a TT GO 825 with Europe v865.3243 maps, I have downloaded maps v970.7490.

    I tried "TTuser Easytools 950". I took the device ID from System Menu, this will give me errors like "Wrong DeviceID length" or "Wrong DeviceID symbols" when using tt8_keygen2.exe

    Can TT 825 maps updated via EasyTools at all ? If yes, any directions would be appreciated.
    Hello here
    LIST OF BROWSERS CAN NOT TOMTOM UPDATE
    ============================= ==================

    GO 40, 50 y 60
    GO 400 / GO 500 / GO 600/ GO 6000
    GO 8xx/1xxx/2xxx Series
    GO LIVE Camper & Caravan
    GO LIVE Top Gear edition
    Via 110/120/130/135 etc... Series
    PRO 5150
    PRO 7100/7100 TRUCK
    PRO 7150/7150 TRUCK
    PRO 9100
    PRO 9150/9150 TRUCK
    Start 20/25/40/50/60 Series
    Blue & Me TomTom 2 LIVE
    Sony XNV
    TomTom Connect
    TomTom GO 510(Moderno), 610, 5100,6100
    Last edited by QUIN1965; 30th June 2016 at 08:44.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    How to unhide links: After clicking LIKE this post, hidden links will be available.
    sncmz5
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  4. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Tallinn
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I didn't quite understand, so asking confirmation. Does this mean that TT 825 maps can not be updated via Easytools or any other method than official "buy and download" ?

    Quote Originally Posted by QUIN1965 View Post
    Hello here
    LIST OF BROWSERS CAN NOT TOMTOM UPDATE
    ============================= ==================

    GO 40, 50 y 60
    GO 400 / GO 500 / GO 600/ GO 6000
    GO 8xx/1xxx/2xxx Series
    GO LIVE Camper & Caravan
    GO LIVE Top Gear edition
    Via 110/120/130/135 etc... Series
    PRO 5150
    PRO 7100/7100 TRUCK
    PRO 7150/7150 TRUCK
    PRO 9100
    PRO 9150/9150 TRUCK
    Start 20/25/40/50/60 Series
    Blue & Me TomTom 2 LIVE
    Sony XNV
    TomTom Connect
    TomTom GO 510(Moderno), 610, 5100,6100

  5. #4
    TomTom Expert

    biggerdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Darn sarf
    Posts
    1,773
    Rep Power
    508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mtrekker View Post
    I didn't quite understand, so asking confirmation. Does this mean that TT 825 maps can not be updated via Easytools or any other method than official "buy and download" ?
    EXACTLY! [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Please do not post "thanks" but use the "reputation" star(*) bottom/left or "like" bottom/left buttons
    S i m p l e s

    PS If you find any dead links on MY posts please pm me & I'll try to fix/reload

  6. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Tallinn
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biggerdave View Post
    EXACTLY! [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Its been 5 years since this post was created, too sorry to hear that the TomTom's FileSystem has not been cracked yet !!!

  7. #6
    TomTom expert
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lithuania
    Age
    56
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mtrekker View Post
    Its been 5 years since this post was created, too sorry to hear that the TomTom's FileSystem has not been cracked yet !!!
    We are about TT security system, which is practically impossible to crack, not about File System itself - it's right clear...

  8. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    milan
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    my tom tom not work

  9. #8
    TomTom Expert

    biggerdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Darn sarf
    Posts
    1,773
    Rep Power
    508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maurosat View Post
    my tom tom not work
    1. What device/model?
    2. What doesn't work? switching on/reading map/planning route/updating in TTHome/adding new map/car/vavcore?

    Come on, even in broken English you need to tell us more
    Please do not post "thanks" but use the "reputation" star(*) bottom/left or "like" bottom/left buttons
    S i m p l e s

    PS If you find any dead links on MY posts please pm me & I'll try to fix/reload

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.