Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: EMU question

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Age
    54
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0

    Default EMU question

    Hi there,

    A question about my TomTom One (first version).
    Right now I am running Boot 5.5022, Navcore 9.510.1234792.2, OS 1114405 and the Europe 945.6174 map.
    First question; are these the best/stable boot and Navcore versions for my device?
    Second question; after installing Navcore 9.510, I do not know which emulator to choose.
    I definitely want ALG.
    Anyone?

    Greetings from Holland!

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #2
    TomTom SModerator

    QUIN1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    al lado del mundo
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heinhun View Post
    Hi there,

    A question about my TomTom One (first version).
    Right now I am running Boot 5.5022, Navcore 9.510.1234792.2, OS 1114405 and the Europe 945.6174 map.
    First question; are these the best/stable boot and Navcore versions for my device?
    Second question; after installing Navcore 9.510, I do not know which emulator to choose.
    I definitely want ALG.
    Anyone?

    Greetings from Holland!
    change it to 5.5128
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    Maps Europe 945.6175 not meta
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    IQroutes & ALG
    TTS/Vocalizer

    IQroutes: This uses historical data that has been collected by TomTom to plan a route using real average speeds instead of theorectical maximum speeds on a given route. The device will compare the routes and give the driver the best alternative.

    ALG: Advanced Lane Guidance lets you prepare for motorway exits and junctions by showing you which lane you should be in via a visual display on the device.


    TTS/Vocalizer: Text to Speech is a function where detailed driving instructions are provided using installed computer voices on the device. The instructions include distances, road names, directions to major cities, distance to next services etc.
    Last edited by QUIN1965; 26th February 2015 at 09:41.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    How to unhide links: After clicking LIKE this post, hidden links will be available.
    sncmz5
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Age
    54
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    And which emulator do i choose?

  5. #4
    TomTom SModerator

    QUIN1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    al lado del mundo
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heinhun View Post
    And which emulator do i choose?
    Bootloader 5.5128 (One/XL) suggested
    5.51xx.rar -> Bootloader 5.5128<-------this one
    rar[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    How to unhide links: After clicking LIKE this post, hidden links will be available.
    sncmz5
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Age
    54
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi QUIN1965,

    So now I'm running TomTom One (1st edition) devices with bootloader 5.5128, Navcore 9.510.1234792.2, OS 1114405 (2039 4-4-2013)
    GPS v1.20 with the Europe 945.6175 map.
    I'm running this with emulator x40 light.

    First question: you suggested boot 5.5128. I do not doubt your advice, but what's wrong with boot 5.5136 for my device (isn't that newer)?

    Second question: I have two Tomtom One devices. Both with exactly the same files.
    How is it possible that on one device I can see the altitude in the middel of the status bar and on the other device I see no altitude but a varying number of 5 digits on the screen.
    How can I get rid of all these digits.

    Third question: I don not want the present time (or the remaining traveltime) in the right part of the status bar, yet is is displayed.
    In other words; my status bar settings are not correct. I only want max. speed, remaining distance and ALG.
    How can I get rid of the rest?
    Really looking forward to your answers.
    Kind regards,


    Heinhun

  7. #6
    TomTom SModerator

    QUIN1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    al lado del mundo
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heinhun View Post
    Hi QUIN1965,

    So now I'm running TomTom One (1st edition) devices with bootloader 5.5128, Navcore 9.510.1234792.2, OS 1114405 (2039 4-4-2013)
    GPS v1.20 with the Europe 945.6175 map.
    I'm running this with emulator x40 light.

    First question: you suggested boot 5.5128. I do not doubt your advice, but what's wrong with boot 5.5136 for my device (isn't that newer)?

    Second question: I have two Tomtom One devices. Both with exactly the same files.
    How is it possible that on one device I can see the altitude in the middel of the status bar and on the other device I see no altitude but a varying number of 5 digits on the screen.
    How can I get rid of all these digits.

    Third question: I don not want the present time (or the remaining traveltime) in the right part of the status bar, yet is is displayed.
    In other words; my status bar settings are not correct. I only want max. speed, remaining distance and ALG.
    How can I get rid of the rest?
    Really looking forward to your answers.
    Kind regards,


    Heinhun
    boot 5.5136 for my device This booting is for XL
    altitude
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    How to unhide links: After clicking LIKE this post, hidden links will be available.
    sncmz5
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Age
    54
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QUIN1965 View Post
    boot 5.5136 for my device This booting is for XL
    altitude
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Thanks for your answer, QUIN1965,

    You're a king.
    Greetings from Holland!

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.