Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    ? [SOLVED] Latest Europe / Benelux map with ALG ?

    My current config:

    Tomtom Go
    App. 9.485
    OS 547200
    32 Mo de RAM (available: 6.1 Mo)
    GPS v1.20, Boot 5.5242
    Map: Western_Europe_910_4973 v910.4973

    Questions:

    1) What is the best Navcore SE that will be more light on ressources than v9.485 SE ?

    2) What is the latest map available with ALG (alternate layer gate).
    Link if allowed is welcome! (torrent or fast host).

    Thanks! :-)
    Last edited by v3rv3; 11th February 2015 at 15:05.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #2
    TomTom SModerator

    QUIN1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    al lado del mundo
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,603
    Rep Power
    871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by v3rv3 View Post
    My current config:

    Tomtom Go
    App. 9.485
    OS 547200
    32 Mo de RAM (available: 6.1 Mo)
    GPS v1.20, Boot 5.5242
    Map: Western_Europe_910_4973 v910.4973

    Questions:

    1) What is the best Navcore SE that will be more light on ressources than v9.485 SE ?

    2) What is the latest map available with ALG (alternate layer gate).
    Link if allowed is welcome! (torrent or fast host).

    Thanks! :-)
    Hey look here
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    or
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Maps here
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    How to unhide links: After clicking LIKE this post, hidden links will be available.
    sncmz5
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks I was looking for the compatible chart but couldn't find it.

    I'm gonna try Europe_West_5963 but my current navcore does not work properly.

  5. #4
    TomTom SModerator

    QUIN1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    al lado del mundo
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,603
    Rep Power
    871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by v3rv3 View Post
    Thanks I was looking for the compatible chart but couldn't find it.

    I'm gonna try Europe_West_5963 but my current navcore does not work properly.
    Hello put ttgo NavCore
    [TomTomGo]
    DeviceName=TomTom GO
    DeviceVersionHW=GO
    DeviceSerialNumber=XXXXXX------->put this to know model
    DeviceUniqueID=XXXXX
    RamDiskVersion=20130404
    BootLoaderVersion=5.5242
    LinuxVersion=1000
    ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9485



    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by QUIN1965; 11th February 2015 at 16:20.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    How to unhide links: After clicking LIKE this post, hidden links will be available.
    sncmz5
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ttgo.bif:
    DeviceName=TomTom GO
    DeviceVersionHW=GO
    DeviceSerialNumber=B1xxxxxxxxxx
    BootLoaderVersion=55242
    ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9485
    ApplicationVersion=1074274.98
    CurrentMap=Europe_West_940_5963
    CurrentMapVersion=940.5963


    Note: I opened another discussion about this specific issue (light navcore) because the question about the map is solved and I thought it was better to have one topic for one specific issue...
    Last edited by v3rv3; 11th February 2015 at 19:47.

  7. #6
    TomTom SModerator

    QUIN1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    al lado del mundo
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,603
    Rep Power
    871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by v3rv3 View Post
    ttgo.bif:
    DeviceName=TomTom GO
    DeviceVersionHW=GO
    DeviceSerialNumber=B1xxxxxxxxxx
    BootLoaderVersion=55242
    ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9485
    ApplicationVersion=1074274.98
    CurrentMap=Europe_West_940_5963
    CurrentMapVersion=940.5963


    Note: I opened another discussion about this specific issue (light navcore) because the question about the map is solved and I thought it was better to have one topic for one specific issue...
    B1

    GO Classic

    SD

    X

    4D00.001

    7.903

    5.3012

    TTHome

    Hello you can put this NavCore here
    GPS GO x00 (GO 300,500,700 )
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]



    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    How to unhide links: After clicking LIKE this post, hidden links will be available.
    sncmz5
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I've currently bootloader 5.5.242 but I read in your tutorial :

    "In SD it can be 4 GB to a maximum of 32 GB: If the bootloader is previous than 5.5xxx, change it to to 5.5106 (5.5120 for x00)"

    Does that mean it's better if I downgrade bootloader with 0.0001 then install 5.5120 before installation of Nav 9510 ONE y XL X 00 32 MB Ttuser ??

  9. #8
    TomTom SModerator

    QUIN1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    al lado del mundo
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,603
    Rep Power
    871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by v3rv3 View Post
    I've currently bootloader 5.5.242 but I read in your tutorial :

    "In SD it can be 4 GB to a maximum of 32 GB: If the bootloader is previous than 5.5xxx, change it to to 5.5106 (5.5120 for x00)"

    Does that mean it's better if I downgrade bootloader with 0.0001 then install 5.5120 before installation of Nav 9510 ONE y XL X 00 32 MB Ttuser ??
    Hi can leave the BootLoaderVersion=55242

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    How to unhide links: After clicking LIKE this post, hidden links will be available.
    sncmz5
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ok but is there a lighter / better BootLoader for my device?

    the thing is that i've got issues... it crashes a lot and also it turns into a special "night mode" on highways if my speed is higher than 80 or 100 km/h.

    note: i've installed following new navcore: Nav 9510 ONE y XL X 00 32 MB Ttuser
    i've only 2Mo free memory left (over 32Mo)
    before i had between 4Mo / 6 Mo free memory

    after a short while it freeze even if i don't do anything...
    i'm afraid it's because i don't have enough free ram and too much POI and stuff...

    what can i do about it?
    Last edited by catymag; 12th February 2015 at 02:24. Reason: merged 2 consecutive posts

  11. #10
    TomTom SModerator

    QUIN1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    al lado del mundo
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,603
    Rep Power
    871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by v3rv3 View Post
    ok but is there a lighter / better BootLoader for my device?

    the thing is that i've got issues... it crashes a lot and also it turns into a special "night mode" on highways if my speed is higher than 80 or 100 km/h.

    note: i've installed following new navcore: Nav 9510 ONE y XL X 00 32 MB Ttuser
    i've only 2Mo free memory left (over 32Mo)
    before i had between 4Mo / 6 Mo free memory

    after a short while it freeze even if i don't do anything...
    i'm afraid it's because i don't have enough free ram and too much POI and stuff...

    what can i do about it?
    Hello uncheck pdi.the BootLoader has nothing to do with RAM

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    How to unhide links: After clicking LIKE this post, hidden links will be available.
    sncmz5
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.