I have a Tom Tom One XL with REALLY old Western Europe map.
Name = TomTom ONE XL
Device Code = AKxxxxxxxxxx
DeviceName=TomTom ONE XL
I also have USA maps on the SD Card and i would like to load the latest western Europe Maps onto a new SD Card and place into the Tom Tom to use on my visit to Portugal later this month. ( i can then select the latest map from the menu on the GPS i believe)
Is this possible? what map do i need and what do i need to do to load it onto the SD card to be read on the GPS?
Last edited by Roger; 9th April 2013 at 20:00. Reason: hidden DATA code
I'm almost complete, but when i click on the
3. Patch Navcore (ttsystem or PNDNavigator)
it asks me for the drive letter (which is F, but when i select it it is just says
how can i resolve this?'file missing - ttsystem or PNDNavigator
Press any key to continue
EDIT: I copied the ttsystem file from the root directory to the SD card and it seems to have worked. is that right?
Also, when i try to Patch TomTom HOME it just says DLL is missing, how do i resolve this?
Last edited by Big ALC; 11th April 2013 at 21:12.
so do i run Fastactivate on the internal drive for the navcore? i've been running everything else on the SD card?
or alternatively can i copy the HOME to the SD card also?
1. delete all other files from SD exept map, FastActivate.exe
2. run FastActivate and select internal drive letter when asked....and patch navcore only
3. close FastActivate
4. copy ttgo.bif to sd-card root
5. run FastActivate again and patch your map
dont think HOME if you not have worked map....first
Last edited by P33dro; 11th April 2013 at 21:40.
Well anyway you can run FastActivate.exe SD-Card or Internal memory if you have ttgo.bif both directory...
but now when i run fastactivate and click on any of the items it say:
..:: FastActivate 04/04/2013 ::..
** File TTGO.BIF or TTNAVIGATOR.BIF not found **
1. Check if your TomTom Device/SD-Card is Plugged in.
2. Make sure the file TTGO.BIF or TTNAVIGATOR.BIF
is present in the root of your TomTom Drive
3. Start TomTom once to create a new TTGO.BIF or TTNAVIGATOR.BIF
Press any key to continue . . .
thanks again for your help.