Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 199
  1. #51
    Master asprin624's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Age
    68
    Posts
    506
    Rep Power
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jono400 View Post
    Trying to install on my HTC phone unfortunately getting a cannot connect to tomtom check your phones internet connection " have done all the usual steps anyone any ideas is there a new fix for this problem as belive others have has same problem regards the cannot connect to tomtom message ?
    1) remove the app again with Application Manager

    2) delete the folder \Android\data\com.tomtom.gplay.navapp <-----check both Internal and External Sd card

    3) clear cache<------------------------MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS !!!!!!

    4) reboot phone<-------------------MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS !!!!!!

    5) Turn on wifi

    6) install the app from Google Play store.

    7) run it, close. <----------------------------------DO THIS: but do not download anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    8) uninstall from Application Manager. <-------------THEN THIS: do not uninstall it from with The Google Store!!!!!!!!!

    9) install Tomtom_Go_Navigation&Traffic Patched <--NOW THIS:
    Spoiler: link
    Tomtom_Go_Navigazione_e_Traffico
    v1.9_Build_1273_Patched_DeltaFoX_TeamURET
    Size:52,959 KB

    MD5 Apk : FDD6590E8721D7A5DFB2348671CE001B

    Link:
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    or
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links


    10) restart phone

    11) wifi on now run the app......

    12) download the map you need

    13) download the voice you need

    14) close the app

    15) restart you phone

    16) start app you are read to go.......


    If this still does not work for you you are not reading it correctly.

    So print this out and read it and then read it again before you start.
    Last edited by asprin624; 12th March 2016 at 10:04.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #52
    Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fury2015 View Post
    how to use more computervoices without needing to change de phones language
    Computer-voices i don't know, but with normal-voices you can do this:
    Download a foreign voice, e.g. Ben (NZ), you will find them after download here in #139:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Rename the *.chk of a PNA-voice-file of your choice to data98.chk and replace the original-file in the voices-folder[139] (only the *.chk, don't touch the *.vif !)
    In result Ben talks with the new voice of your choice. You can repeat this with other foreign-voices to enlarge voice-range of the app.
    Last edited by Alfred_ML; 12th March 2016 at 12:06.
    Please, no reply with full-quote, not even for stupid people, who have already forgotten the previous post.

  4. #53
    Member Piddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    help

    I have no problems installing this apk, but when i start the app it starts to where you see the map and the arrow.
    After that the app hangs and after a while the app will close.
    Uninstalled everything and started over. Same problem... Any idea's?

    Update:
    Just reverted back to Tomtom_Go_Navigazione_e_Traffico_v1.8.2_Build_1188_Patched_DFoX_Fix4 and all is working fine now.
    I really don't know what the problem is...
    Last edited by Piddy; 12th March 2016 at 16:57.
    If every fool wore a crown we should all be kings!

  5. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    scotland
    Age
    46
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asprin624 View Post
    1) remove the app again with Application Manager

    2) delete the folder \Android\data\com.tomtom.gplay.navapp <-----check both Internal and External Sd card

    3) clear cache<------------------------MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS !!!!!!

    4) reboot phone<-------------------MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS !!!!!!

    5) Turn on wifi

    6) install the app from Google Play store.

    7) run it, close. <----------------------------------DO THIS: but do not download anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    8) uninstall from Application Manager. <-------------THEN THIS: do not uninstall it from with The Google Store!!!!!!!!!

    9) install Tomtom_Go_Navigation&Traffic Patched <--NOW THIS:
    Spoiler: link
    Tomtom_Go_Navigazione_e_Traffico
    v1.9_Build_1273_Patched_DeltaFoX_TeamURET
    Size:52,959 KB

    MD5 Apk : FDD6590E8721D7A5DFB2348671CE001B

    Link:
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    or
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links


    10) restart phone

    11) wifi on now run the app......

    12) download the map you need

    13) download the voice you need

    14) close the app

    15) restart you phone

    16) start app you are read to go.......


    If this still does not work for you you are not reading it correctly.

    So print this out and read it and then read it again before you start.

    Okay first off all thank you so much for your kind advice on installing this on my android phone - HTC 4G LTE okay getting a message " your phone is not compatible with this version " ? when I search and try to install the app from google play ?
    Last edited by jono400; 12th March 2016 at 18:19.

  6. #55
    Master Titanic52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    480

    Default

    Hello, I have problem with new GO 1.9
    It starts and crashes immediately
    With old version was about haubt no problem

    Tomtom v1.8.1 patched_dfox_3 installed and working with the Europe maps
    1.9_patch_DFox, I get the "GO stopped working" ttcrashnavui-15.55.11-2118081-20160312T174144
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  7. #56
    Master esquiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Geleboul
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fury2015 View Post
    how to use more computervoices without needing to change de phones language due to given error:this voice not compatible with used language._in former tt ones it was possible to add all cvoices in one map,so u could choose wich to use.thx.
    Hello, try this: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  8. #57
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deltafox79 View Post
    I have on my device personally updated the previous v1.8.2 (patched by me) without having to re-download the map ... Now I do not know why you happened probably had an old version (v1.8.2 Fix1-2 apk?) or other apk patched...
    the map is reloaded when changing the word of database security and this happens in the recompilation of apk .. although I mostly always use the same keyword that is my nickname ... if you want to carry the affected routine that takes care of this and taking into account various parameters of the device...
    In any case do not always complain... or at least if you complain, do not forget also to thank the same way for something that still works otherwise do not use this version but buy it. in my humble opinion it is certainly not the end of the world to re-download a map ...

    P.S.= Once I happened also with the original version of having to re-download the map ... you just also uninstall and reinstall the original apk .. for this to happen and a possible backup of the map still does not work anymore and goes re-download. .. at least for me

    Regards
    DeltaFoX
    Well it ALWAYS requires a map re-download for me on all of my Samsung devices. However, I'm not complaining, as it is a small price to pay for such an easy crack... not like the nightmare TT cracks of old ;-)

  9. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    @asprin624

    Very good and idiot-proof instruction. 2 Remarks:

    6) install the app from Google Play store.
    Here it makes sense to backup the original app (e.g. with ES file manager), so that you are in the future (regarding v1.9) independent from Play Store

    9) install Tomtom_Go_Navigation&Traffic Patched <--NOW THIS:
    The Zippyshare apk is binary different from the other one (with the correct MD5)

  10. #59
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cadkey View Post
    Try Post #9
    Dear cadkey,

    Thank you for your suggestion but does not work for transferring (affecting) "my places". Do you have any other?

  11. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanic52 View Post
    Hello, I have problem with new GO 1.9
    It starts and crashes immediately
    With old version was about haubt no problem

    Tomtom v1.8.1 patched_dfox_3 installed and working with the Europe maps
    1.9_patch_DFox, I get the "GO stopped working" ttcrashnavui-15.55.11-2118081-20160312T174144
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    I have had the same problem on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 tablet. Everything works well on my Nexus 7. I finally got a message on the Samsung tablet that it is not compatible with version 1.9. Sure enough if I go to Google Play on that tablet Tom Tom Go Mobile no longer exists! I had to find an original file of version 1.82 (thanks to the person who posted it) and re-install and patch that version.

    You may also have an incompatible device. You'll know if you cannot find the app on Google Play.

 

 
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.