Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 125
  1. #101
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    world
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    @gDrive thanks but it's version 1.8.1 (1185) not 1.8.2. Anyway, the people at OnHAX write that they have problems with it: "The app cannot connect to TomTom.
    Check your phone’s internet connection"

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #102
    Junior Member gDrive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Timbuktoo
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xXxe View Post
    @gDrive thanks but it's version 1.8.1 (1185) not 1.8.2. Anyway, the people at OnHAX write that they have problems with it: "The app cannot connect to TomTom.
    Check your phone’s internet connection"
    Hmm, yeah I have seen the posts, and even one user got livid by the fact that the OnHAX version is outdated even though it says that it has the same version as the one on here. However, I didn't have any issues with the OnHAX version.

    Nevertheless, both versions are available if you want it.

  4. #103
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Tom tom 1.82 server conecction

    Hello. Im in chile. Tom tom free from google plsy is not avalable for my country. I donwloaded the 1.82 version... Original and patched, fix3.However i cant connect. I always receive this error: you cant connect to tom tom...... Is there a patch to solve this issue. Thanks

  5. #104
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    By water
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cork View Post
    Hello. Im in chile. Tom tom free from google plsy is not avalable for my country. I donwloaded the 1.82 version... Original and patched, fix3.However i cant connect. I always receive this error: you cant connect to tom tom...... Is there a patch to solve this issue. Thanks
    Here is a link to an original copy of TomTom GO Navigation GPS Traffic v.1.8.1 that came from Google Play. That should work for you to use to install the original version from play store. Then run it and uninstall it. Then Install Patched version.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


  6. #105
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    43

    full

    Just installed this on the following Tablet.

    Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7" WiFi (SM-T810)
    Resolution: 1536 x 2048 pixels

    1) Install Latest TomTom Go from Play Store
    2) Run TomTom Go. Error: Cannnot connect to Tomtom
    3) Uninstall TomTom Go via Play Store
    4) Install Tomtom 1.8.1 official
    5) Run TomTom Go. Setting up app and retreiving settings form TomTom
    6) Uninstall TomTom 1.8.1 and maps
    7) Install TomTom 1.8.2 DFoX Fix3
    8) Run TomTom 1.8.2 DFoX Fix3
    9) Run TomTom Go. Setting up app and retreiving settings form TomTom
    10) Download Map Australia (499mb) 960.7053 to extSdCard
    11) Download Voices
    12) reboot tablet.
    13) run tomtom go and verify unlimited versio running via Menu / TomTom services

    All Good thanks for the advice below. The above worked perfectly to install unlimited TomTom Go Mobile on a Samsung Wifi Android Tablet.
    Last edited by greg1; 21st February 2016 at 02:21.

  7. #106
    Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greg1 View Post
    J6) Download Map Australia (499mb) 960.7053 to extSdCard
    You don´t need this step #6
    Please, no reply with full-quote, not even for stupid people, who have already forgotten the previous post.

  8. #107
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfred_ML View Post
    You don´t need this step #6
    Ok thanks for that but just wondering. Fist time I started to use TomTom It said it was running in free mode 75km Register at the bottom of the map as I hadn't restarted after installingpatched TomTom version. I restarted. After that I restarted the tablet and didn't see that message anymore. Am I right in assuming I am now running the unlimited registered version?

  9. #108
    VIP Master

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greg1 View Post
    Ok thanks for that but just wondering. Fist time I started to use TomTom It said it was running in free mode 75km Register at the bottom of the map as I hadn't restarted after installingpatched TomTom version. I restarted. After that I restarted the tablet and didn't see that message anymore. Am I right in assuming I am now running the unlimited registered version?
    Yep you're right!

  10. #109
    Member +
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    a stamp like country
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    You can check: Menu / TomTom services there you can see: unlimited navigation and date.

  11. #110
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    italy
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I have a lollipop smartphone 5.1 installed from the play store 1.8.2 Exhaust map stops 8% as a remedy

 

 
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.