Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1
    Member + matthew32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    2

    hot Sygic GPS Navigator 15.5.4 beta

    News:
    localised "car location" strings
    new nice "no gps dialog"
    fix for crash when "reset to default" with route
    search for GPS signal, when GPS module is turned on while Sygic is already running
    fix for SunSet/SunRise function

    also traffic in SVK, CZE and POL is changed to TomTom today !!!

    android M - crash on startup is caused by OS bug, we will try to hotfix it in next beta/betas

    Crack version:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Original version:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Folder:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #2
    Master
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    396

    Default

    a different cracked apk.
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

    Sygic Folder(version220)
    Pw: ozut
    zippyshare-70 mb
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

  4. #3
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Age
    66
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew32 View Post
    News:
    localised "car location" strings
    new nice "no gps dialog"
    fix for crash when "reset to default" with route
    search for GPS signal, when GPS module is turned on while Sygic is already running
    fix for SunSet/SunRise function

    also traffic in SVK, CZE and POL is changed to TomTom today !!!

    android M - crash on startup is caused by OS bug, we will try to hotfix it in next beta/betas

    Crack version:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Original version:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Folder:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Again also 15.5.4 cannot be installed, could not install all 15.5 ...

    Uninstalled 15.4.10 and deleted everything Sygic > rebooted.

    Copied Sygic folder ( version 220, downloaded from above ) incl maps etc into the root.

    Tried to Install Sygic_15.5.4_crk.apk ( downloaded from above ) : install failed.

    App not installed 2015 10 15 Sygic 15.5.4

    Installed 15.4.10 again ( over the same 220 base folder ) installed + worked fine.

    Maybe the problem has to do with the resolution on my device ( ASUS MeMO Pad 7 ME176C / Resolution 1.280 bij 800, Android 5.0 )
    that all 15.5.. version cannot be installed ?
    Never had these problems with all 15.4..... versions.

  5. #4
    Master nenadsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    φ ,λ
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    268

    Default

    I install this version and I heven't any problem.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] # 27

  6. #5
    Master asprin624's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Age
    68
    Posts
    530
    Rep Power
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rider View Post
    Again also 15.5.4 cannot be installed, could not install all 15.5 ...
    One thing you could do is remove Sygic altogether from your table.
    Also check in the folder Android both in Internal memory for anything Sygic
    And Android folder on your Externl Sd card.
    If there is something remove it.
    I use AppMgr Pro III to remove it completely.
    That clears the cache and folder.

    Then I shut my table off.
    Then start it again.

    Then copy the Base folder 220 to your External SD Card or Internal Memory.
    No maps yet.
    Copy the latest version of Sygic patched to your External Sd card. (You will install it from there. but not yet.)

    now use the Downloader and just pick a small country to try.
    Copy the map folder , The new content.info and WCL folder also (new one) to the Base 220 folder of Map.

    Now use your file manger and go to your Extenal Sd card and find the app to install, then install it.

    Again do nothing and restart your Tablet.

    Now start Sygic. If all works then add the new map folders one at a time.

    If none of this works re install v15.4.10
    Then install v15.5.4 over v15.4.10
    and only copy the version file and replace the old one with the new one.

    PS you can try this first seeing you have v15.4.10 working already.
    Last edited by asprin624; 15th October 2015 at 14:04.

  7. #6
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Age
    66
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chambers View Post
    One thing you could do is remove Sygic altogether from your table.
    Also check in the folder Android both in Internal memory for anything Sygic
    And Android folder on your Externl Sd card.
    If there is something remove it.
    I use AppMgr Pro III to remove it completely.
    That clears the cache and folder.

    Then I shut my table off.
    Then start it again.

    Then copy the Base folder 220 to your External SD Card or Internal Memory.
    No maps yet.
    Copy the latest version of Sygic patched to your External Sd card. (You will install it from there. but not yet.)

    now use the Downloader and just pick a small country to try.
    Copy the map folder , The new content.info and WCL folder also (new one) to the Base 220 folder of Map.

    Now use your file manger and go to your Extenal Sd card and find the app to install, then install it.

    Again do nothing and restart your Tablet.

    Now start Sygic. If all works then add the new map folders one at a time.

    If none of this works re install v15.4.10
    Then install v15.5.4 over v15.4.10
    and only copy the version file and replace the old one with the new one.

    PS you can try this first seeing you have v15.4.10 working already.
    Hi Chambers,

    Thanks for your help.

    I did exactly you wrote but still no result.
    Cleared everything, I use the Clean Master app, rebooted etc, copied the Base 220 folder and the new content.info and WCL folder to the root but
    after that it goes wrong : " Now use your file manger and go to your Extenal Sd card and find the app to install, then install it " but I cannot install, again
    " App not installed "

    After install failed I installed 15.4.10 over the base folder 220: no problem at all, installs fine and works ok.

    Tried to install 15.5.4 after that but still " app not installed "

    I think there is a big difference in the 15.5 versions from the 15.4 versions that causes this problems because it started with the first 15.5 Beta version while it was ok till 15.4.10
    I think I will wait until it's not beta anymore.
    Last edited by rider; 15th October 2015 at 19:12.

  8. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    How different is this to previous version?
    Any reason to update?

  9. #8
    Member +
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    spain
    Age
    47
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jackrosen View Post
    How different is this to previous version?
    Any reason to update?
    (I guess) no reason at all. Another meaningless update. The last fully working version was 14.3.4. Unfortunately new maps are not compatible with this version, so....farewell sygic

  10. #9
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by griters View Post
    (I guess) no reason at all. Another meaningless update. The last fully working version was 14.3.4. Unfortunately new maps are not compatible with this version, so....farewell sygic
    The latest version of the old maptype is 2015.03, so there is still time....

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keesdewit View Post
    The latest version of the old maptype is 2015.03, so there is still time....
    Very true.
    Had to find a new street in The Netherlands, only five houses at this moment, a few more to come, Google Maps knows nothing, Sygic 14.3.4 with the 2015.3 Dutch map did the job..
    Great app, I love it..
    Gear: Galaxy Core I

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.