Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Sygic 14.7.6

  1. #1
    GPSPower Helper

    Brown Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Madagascar
    Posts
    1,305
    Rep Power
    1312

    Android Sygic 14.7.6

    Sygic 14.7.6

    a19425fb35e3

    Spoiler: News:
    Only fix for BlueTooth
    HTC and lollipop fix will come little later, but is top priority for us now


    Sygic 14.7.6
    Spoiler: link
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.


    RooT folder
    Spoiler: link
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.


    Instruction:
    1. Uninstall the previous version and delete the folder Sygic from SD card
    2. Copy Sygic folder to RooT SD
    3. Add maps, wcl and content.info [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    4. Add voice [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    5. Install APK
    6. Do not use WiFi and do not send e-mail
    Last edited by Brown Dog; 22nd January 2015 at 16:52.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #2
    Important User

    maury22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    ITALY
    Posts
    790
    Rep Power
    195

    Default

    For those who already have 14.7.2 /7.3 / 7.4 / 7.5 version, just overwrite .apk ....


    @ My friend Brown Dog

    It makes no difference if you enable wifi or not enable it......(In Italy, no one has ever had problems with wifi enabled).
    The maps and other files can be downloaded from Server Sygic ... so ....


    EDIT :


    In software info,will always shows 14.7.5 version ..... but in fact has changed :

    14.7.5 = r121030

    14.7.6 (14.7.5 ) = r121034
    Last edited by maury22; 20th January 2015 at 23:54.

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    China
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Are there some new maps released? Someone told me that we can download the 2014.10. Is it true?

  5. #4
    GPSPower Helper

    Brown Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Madagascar
    Posts
    1,305
    Rep Power
    1312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maury22 View Post
    It makes no difference if you enable wifi or not enable it......(In Italy, no one has ever had problems with wifi enabled).
    The maps and other files can be downloaded from Server Sygic ... so ....
    If you download maps from the application and you will get a trial license. And then we have a big problem. In each new version should explain why they are beginners trial version. It is very boring and tiring.
    Do you agree?

    I think that in the next version prohibit the application to access the Internet. Users have two maps downloaders and let them use it. I do not know if it's a good idea?


    Quote Originally Posted by maury22 View Post
    14.7.5 = r121030
    14.7.6 (14.7.5 ) = r121034
    The factory error in the application.

    I should have written 14.7.6 r121034 but the developers made a mistake

    2ilh207
    Last edited by Brown Dog; 21st January 2015 at 10:37.

  6. #5
    Master asprin624's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Age
    68
    Posts
    514
    Rep Power
    152

    Default

    Well I would think after 23 odd versions of this app they would of had all the bugs worked out.
    But sadly not.

    When you look at TomTom, NAVIGON and even OsmAnd+ just to name a couple how many versions have they come up with?
    While Sygic has spent a lot of time trying to get the new UI in gear since the old UI v14.3.2.

    Until they can get their act together it is a waste of time to even install this new UI.
    My be they will have a error free version sometime in v15.x.x

    But to uninstall reinstall 23 odd times is just a waste of time.

    I will stick with TomTom and NAVIGON. They work.........

  7. #6
    Important User

    maury22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    ITALY
    Posts
    790
    Rep Power
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Dog View Post
    If you download maps from the application and you will get a trial license. And then we have a big problem. In each new version should explain why they are beginners trial version. It is very boring and tiring.
    Do you agree?

    I think that in the next version prohibit the application to access the Internet. Users have two maps downloaders and let them use it. I do not know if it's a good idea?


    From version 14.7.0, all downloading maps and other files from Sygic Server and without any license problem..... we removed the links with MapDownloader from our Forum (for 14.7.x version).Maybe we are just lucky ....



    Quote Originally Posted by sun111moon View Post
    Are there some new maps released? Someone told me that we can download the 2014.10. Is it true?


    No new maps.....always TA 2014.06 and NQ 2014.09
    Last edited by maury22; 21st January 2015 at 12:22.

  8. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hanoi
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    My Sygic 14.74 is R-121032
    Quote Originally Posted by maury22 View Post
    For those who already have 14.7.2 /7.3 / 7.4 / 7.5 version, just overwrite .apk ....


    @ My friend Brown Dog

    It makes no difference if you enable wifi or not enable it......(In Italy, no one has ever had problems with wifi enabled).
    The maps and other files can be downloaded from Server Sygic ... so ....


    EDIT :


    In software info,will always shows 14.7.5 version ..... but in fact has changed :

    14.7.5 = r121030

    14.7.6 (14.7.5 ) = r121034

  9. #8
    Important User

    maury22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    ITALY
    Posts
    790
    Rep Power
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ttminh View Post
    My Sygic 14.74 is R-121032


    14.7.X VERSIONS :

    Changelog: 14.7.6 = r121034

    Changelog: 14.7.5 = r121030

    Changelog: 14.7.4 = r121032

    Changelog: 14.7.3 = r121023

    Changelog: 14.7.2 = r121024

    Changelog: 14.7.1 = r121014

    Changelog: 14.7.0 = r120989

  10. #9
    Member Spacks1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Dog View Post
    Sygic 14.7.6
    6. Do not use WIFI and do not send e-mail
    Thanks for this nice upload.
    I have used version 14.7.5 with WIFI and never experienced any problems.
    I will try same with this new version 14.7.6 and will comment later whether WIFI should necessarily be put OFF or not.

  11. #10
    Super Member Nx4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    79.933202, -99.228398
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    I think it's not a good idea to prohibit internet access of the application. It's works just fine with WiFi enabled. Yes, Sygic downloads trial license file and overwrites content.info, but since the program is properly patched, itís not a big deal.
    It works perfectly as it is now!
    Last edited by Nx4; 22nd January 2015 at 17:09.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.