New Features in Version 14.6.0
• Ready for iOS 8. Optimized for the iPhone and iPhone 6 6 Plus with a large display.
• New - Navigate to Photos
Thank you for your feedback. There is a new function "navigate to photos". You can find them in your Sygic app - to open the menu and navigate to the icon "Photo Navigation". Tap it and select a photo.
If you want to navigate directly from the Photos app, select a photo, tap on the "Share", go down to the black and white icons (activities) and select the Sygic icon.
• The POI details now includes photos from Google Street View. Tap anywhere on the map or search using the search for an address, then tap on the blue text information, which marks the place on the map to see details about the place as well as a photo of the street view. The street view is available only online.
• New options for BlackBox - high resolution video, automatically save case of accident, auto start. Turn BlackBox in the menu, tap the "Rec" button and open the settings.
• New work for your daily commute.
• Improved junction view for a clearer view of the intersection in front of you.
• Improved hiding music when using voices for spoken street names (TTS)
Do you need help? Under sygic.com/support we are available around the clock for you.
If you like our app, but simply write a review on iTunes. Set by other users information about the app available to motivate our developers and help us make improvements. Thanks for your support!
This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.