it still say 7 day trial, do i need to buy a key after 7 days?
It's cr@cked version, did you installed it correctly?
0. Turn off Wi-Fi and put phone in Airplane mode
1. Stop Sygic process
2. Clear Sygic data
3. Uninstalled Sygic
4. Remove or rename existing Sygic directory
5. Copy over new Sygic directory and map data (using mapdownloader post #69 of [Only registered and activated users can see links. ])
6. Install new Sygic
7. Start Sygic (there should not be a need to download map from phone)
Note: most cr@cked release just contained the .apk (installation file) but sometimes packaged with core files (including license and base map) If you download map inside app via 'manage map' you are at risk of overwriting those core files (which may break the cr@cked) Always use mapdownload to get your map and copy it over to the Maps directory. If possible, run Sygic with wi-fi turn off so it couldn't communicates back to server to possibly *cough* void the cr@cked.
Last edited by osiris4isis; 26th May 2014 at 07:47 PM.
For those who are interested in getting Vietnam map to work with Sygic 14.3.0, the process is not straight forward because it's a separate product via viettel, but this is how it's done:
1. Follow step to install Sygic via post #13 from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
2. After using mapdownloader to get Vietnam map (it will be placed in the Sygic_viettel directory instead of Sygic)
3. Put the wcl and vnm.im.2013.08 directories under the Maps directory (overwritting the core wcl directory) In another word, move those files from under Sygic_viettel directory to the Sygic directory.
4. Use text editor to modified the content.info file under the Maps directory, changing IM:VNM:2012.12 to IM:VNM:2013.08
5. Start Sygic and enjoy access to latest vietnam map!
Note: You can not use Vietnam map with any other non-vietnam map via same Sygic installation since they have different wcl content. Sygic Truck have different wcl content as well, but since it's installed under SygicTruck and not Sygic directory, they can co-exists together.
Last edited by osiris4isis; 27th May 2014 at 07:47 PM.
Newer version here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
You have to navigate to get to the good.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Password for my files: gpspower.net Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me. Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600