Determination of the place and find a kordinata cameras
On Google maps you find place where the fixed camera, and press right push button. Choose Drop LatLng Marker
1. Make Speed cameras.txt in Notepad. First 3 parameters are required. Minimum 2 POIs.
longitude,latitude,name,address,phone,fax,web,email,short description,long description
Example: 18.9429837,47.4521967,Charles PI-Merchants Rd
Open Speed cameras.txt in the first line add delimiter=,
18.9429837,47.4521967,Charles PI-Merchants Rd
Save file and rename it in Speed cameras.csv
2. Open sygic rupi convertor.exe
3. Create UPOI of Speed cameras.csv
4. Make icon Speed cameras.bmp (100x100 pixels, INDEXED color (system Windows)
5. Make folder Import, add files Speed cameras.bmp and Speed cameras.upoi to folder
6. Copy folder import in Sygic/Maps
7. Copy Speed cameras.ogg to Sygic/Res/sound
8. Open Sygic and confirm the new POI Speed cameras.
9. Settings/Favorite POI/(press Speed cameras and) check in Main category
10. Setings/Notifications & Sounds/ (check in Enabled sounds) and /pres Points of interest/(check Notification) press Speed cameras/Speed cameras/Speed cameras (sound) and In radius put 300 or 400 m.
This guide has been changed and adapted for versions 14.x
Point 7,8,9,10 have not yet been implemented in the new version
Last edited by Brown Dog; 12th March 2015 at 11:15. Reason: Changed guide, easier way
"You know the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit the views." -DrWho
Do NOT PM me with requests or for fixes to your problem. Post in thread instead. All communications in English only!