BaseCamp software version 3.0.2
as of April 13, 2010
Download (54.62 MB):
Please Login or Register to see the links
- This version is ENGLISH only. A translated version will be released shortly.
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 or later is required.
- .NET framework 3.5 is required. A current version of .NET will be installed if needed.
- 1 GB of system memory is required.
- A video card that supports OpenGL version 1.3 or later is needed to enable the 3D view.
- If you experience problems when interacting with the map views, please make sure that you have installed current video card drivers.
- BaseCamp will recognize all MapSource products except BlueChart.
- BaseCamp does not work with serial GPS devices.
Changes made from version 3.0.1 to 3.0.2:
- Eliminated error messages at startup with blank SD cards.
- Fixed several printing related issues.
- Fixed issue when hovering over the 3D view after turning off lines or areas.
- Fixed issue when importing a KML file that didn't contain any visible ground overlays.
- Fixed issue with track and route join.
- Fixed issue with track and route insert.
- Fixed issue with geotagged photos on devices not being read.
Changes made from version 2.0.9 to 3.0.1:
- Added download, display, and transfer of BirdsEye satellite imagery to supported devices.
- Added download, display and transfer of Garmin Custom Maps to supported devices.
- Added the ability to use BaseCamp with the pre-installed maps on a connected device or pre-programmed SD card.
- Added poster printing.
- Added printing of USGS Quads and other public land survey areas.
- Added tools for auto-routes.
- The full information set for Geocaches is now correctly transferred to the device.
- Improved handling of back-up database.
- Improved the drawing speed of certain European maps.
- Improved the reading speed and display of Geotagged photos.
- Improved stability while running on Windows 7.
- Numerous refinements and problem fixes.
Guess that a special patched version will appear soon to enable unlocking maps with MapIDs >= 2200.