MapSetToolKit version 1.50 Beta
- Create a full Mapset for mapsource (TDB, Global img, reg, TYP)
- Uninstall Mapset (Product, Families and FamiliesNT)
- Create a TDB file (Product and Families)
- Support custom Level and Zoom.
- Support TYP file
- Support MDX and MDR file (Automatic detect and install).
- Support routing maps - Compile TYP file ( select txt file in TYP field )
- Show product CODE and FID in uninstall mapset list
- Install mapset in mapsource
- Compile TYP without generate mapset (Use GenTYP to create TYP file)
- Install an existing Mapset (Families and Product)
- Full support of TYP file. (You may also use mapsource for sending TYP file in your Garmin mapping unit)
- Autodetect Level/Zoom in a img file.
- Add a new option: Blank overview maps.
- Adjust the FID and the PRODUCT CODE in the binary TYP file with information of the TDB file.
- Improve the option “Install a existing mapset” (convert a TDB file product to Family)
- Now MapSetToolKit is full compatible with Win95, Win98, W2k, WinXp, Vista and 2003 (32 and 64 bits)
How to use MapSetToolKit [English]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Last edited by Kanopus; 12-04-10 at 12:53 AM.
i want to load BlueChart g2 Vision Adriatic Sea in mapsource.I try with GmapTool-admin install and then MapSource say: C:/..../mapset.img/ is not a valid MapSource file and could not be opened.what to do? thx
thanks, Homeport works perfect
Thanks a lot. I hope it will help me deleting older versions of maps from mapsource.
On vista 32 bits, Mapsetoolkit used to work well and I could install a map in Mapsource using .tdb, .img and .typ files in four or five mouse clicks.
Now, on 7 64 bits, I can't install maps anymore. When I click on "install" after giving the different paths for .tdb, .img and .typ files, I have the error message : "cannot install map in Mapsource" and a .cfg file is generated.
If I can't solve this problem, I would like to know where to put the FAM folder (from which I used to install maps with Mapsetookit) for the map to be seen in Mapsource.