BaseCamp for Mac software version 4.6.1
as of February 9, 2015
Please Login or Register to see the links
Changes made from version 4.5.2 to 4.6.1:
◦ Added support for downloading preview imagery for BirdsEye select.
◦ Added support for track metadata from FIT files.
◦ Added support for importing FIT files.
◦ Added support for displaying DEM shading for some cycling map products.
◦ Improved map rendering performance.
◦ Updated the Czech translation for 'road'.
◦ Updated route avoidance settings to be more like PNDs.
◦ Fixed an issue with routes created in BaseCamp not displaying lane assist and junction views on Nuvi devices.
◦ Fixed an issue with Garmin Adventures transferred from BaseCamp being deleted after the device is disconnected.
◦ Fixed an issue with sending Garmin Adventures to device SD cards.
◦ Fixed an issue with Geocaches not showing up on Oregon devices as found.
◦ Fixed an issue with importing large KMZ files.
◦ Fixed an issue with adding duplicate photos when matching photos to track(s).
◦ Fixed an issue with canceling route calculations.
◦ Fixed an issue with failing to unlock city navigator maps.
◦ Fixed an issue with displaying the wrong day number in Trip Planner.
◦ Fixed an issue with viewing raster maps.
◦ Fixed out of memory crashes related to the undo buffer growing too large.
◦ Fixed other various bugs.