BaseCamp for Mac software version 3.3.1.
What's New in Version 3.3.1
User data management:
• Added Detailed Data table view for user data.
• Added shaping point support. Shaping points are not announced when you reach them. Note that not all devices will support this feature.
• Improved graphing of track data.
• Added display settings to adjust width of routes and tracks.
• Added support for importing waypoints and tracks from KML/KMZ files.
• Added ability for smart lists to follow any or all criteria
• Added ability to drag URL from browser to the waypoint or track Link: field.
• Added waypoint category to the waypoint dialog. This is synced with newer devices that support waypoint categories.
• Added contact and address info to the waypoint dialog.
• Added grade to the track dialog.
• Added notes and multiple link support to the track dialog.
• Improved printing of routes.
• Fixed issues with sending routes to the zumo.
• Fixed issue when duplicating a route. BaseCamp will now also duplicate the waypoints in that route.
• Added more activity profiles, with improved activity routing on supported maps.
• Added specific avoidances for various road classes, removed the road selection slider.
• Added ability to create custom activity profiles.
• Made activity selectable from relevant preference pages.
• Converting activity profiles where vehicle doesn't match the default for the profile to a custom activity profile.
• Changed to read all GPX files on a memory card, similar to how devices behave.
• Added the ability to create OpenCaching.com geocaches from a geocache or waypoint.
• Changed notifications from pop-ups to less obtrusive notifications.
• Added ability to use a key to temporarily switch to the hand tool. Defaults to the space key.
• Added ability to switch the behavior of mouse-scrolling between zooming and panning the map.
• Fixed an issue where reading data from fitness device caused BaseCamp to crash.
• Fixed an issue with importing certain GPX files with geocaches.
• Fixed an issue where downloading BirdsEye could cause BaseCamp to crash.
• Fixed crash that could occur when ejecting a device.
• Fixed issue where Undo and holding the Alt Key would terminate the current route creation using the Route Tool.
• Fixed zumo 5x0 and 4x0 route transfer issues. Note that this may cause route transfer issues on the zumo 660. A future firmware update on the 660 will address this issue.
Please Login or Register to see the links