BaseCamp for Mac software version 188.8.131.52 Beta
as of May 26, 2011
Please Login or Register to see the links
- BaseCamp is a 3D mapping application that allows you to transfer Garmin Custom Maps, BirdsEye Imagery, waypoints, tracks, and routes between your Mac and Garmin device. It allows you to manage your data on practically all Garmin map products, but topographic maps are required for 3-D rendering.
- Transfer waypoints, geocaches, routes, and tracks to and from your GPS device.
Create, view, edit, and organize waypoints, routes, and tracks.
Find places, such as addresses, points of interest, and public land survey areas included in your detailed map data.
Download, display, and transfer BirdsEye imagery to supported devices.
Import, display and transfer Garmin Custom Maps to supported devices.
Printing the map, driving directions, and route and track profiles
View in Google Earth
Advanced geocache support
Integrated support for publishing photos online
Track and route play back
Exchange custom waypoint symbols with selected devices
- System Requirements:
Intel based Mac running OS 10.5.8 or higher. Tiger and PowerPC users should use BaseCamp 2.1.2
- Note: This beta is English-only, but it will run on non-English systems..
- Although this software is believed to be reliable, it has not yet been released for production and should be used at your own risk.
Changes made from version 184.108.40.206 Beta to 220.127.116.11 Beta:
- Added ability to add and move track points using the selector tool.
- Changed hand tool to act more like the selector tool when clicking and double clicking on user data and map points.
- Fixed routing.
- Fixed issue that caused BaseCamp to freeze on start up.
- Fixed issue that caused a crash after picking 'Use Backup' at start up.
- BirdsEye should work now.