BaseCamp for Mac software version 126.96.36.199 Beta
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (66.78 MB)
Warning: This beta is English-only and won't run in other languages. If you are not running your Mac in English, don't install this beta.
- Known issues:
- Find is not finished. As such, there is no way to turn finding of Opencaching.c o m geocaches off.
- Though your previous data will be preserved, this installer will overwrite your old version of BaseCamp. If you want to revert to the released version of BaseCamp, download and install BaseCamp from our web or the Mac App Store and your old data will be available.
- Since BaseCamp beta uses different BirdsEye servers, that functionality will not be immediately available while using the beta. This will hopefully be rectified in the future.
- BaseCamp is a 3D mapping application that allows you to transfer Garmin Custom Maps, BirdsEye Imagery, waypoints, tracks, and routes between your Mac and Garmin device. It allows you to manage your data on practically all Garmin map products, but topographic maps are required for 3-D rendering.
- Transfer waypoints, geocaches, routes, and tracks to and from your GPS device.
Create, view, edit, and organize waypoints, routes, and tracks.
Find places, such as addresses, points of interest, and public land survey areas included in your detailed map data.
Download, display, and transfer BirdsEye imagery to supported devices.
Import, display and transfer Garmin Custom Maps to supported devices.
Printing the map, driving directions, and route and track profiles
View in Google Earth
Advanced geocache support
Integrated support for publishing photos online
Track and route play back
Exchange custom waypoint symbols with selected devices
- System Requirements:
Intel based Mac running OS 10.5.8 or higher. Tiger and PowerPC users should use BaseCamp 2.1.2 available [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
1024 MB RAM (2048 MB recommended)
- Warning: This beta is English-only and won't run in other languages. If you are not running your Mac in English, don't install this beta.
- Although this software is believed to be reliable, it has not yet been released for production and should be used at your own risk.
Changes made from version 3.1.4 to 188.8.131.52 Beta:
- Added Activity-based profiles. This allows the user to have different route and map settings for different activities.
- Added ability to back up and restore user data
- Added heart rate and cadence to the track dialog
- Added the ability to export GDB files
- Added analytics to collect application usage statistics
- Removed ability to display marine maps in deference to the release of HomePort
- Folder improvements:
- Added folders and subfolders to allow organization of lists
- Add ability to sort user data by date in addition to the current name, type
- Map improvements:
- Added Overview mini map, accessible under the View menu.
- Added tips to the tool pop up about moving waypoints or shaping a route.
- Added ability to configure which map features (POIs and lines) to show or hide.
- Added ability to configure the POI icon size
- Added ability to configure the number of labels that are displayed on the map
- Improved 3-D view to hide features that are behind terrain.
- Improved geocache support:
- Added ability to configure what is displayed for geocaches on the map: Symbol, Symbol and Id, or Symbol and name. Use the context menu to change settings for more than one at a time.
- Added support for Opencaching.com geocaches
- Added searching for Opencaching.com geocaches
- Added the ability to set the z-order (draw order) of BirdsEye and Garmin custom maps. Note this will only work with new BirdsEye images downloaded for devices with the latest beta firmware.
- Improved the ability to track the found status for geocaches
- Added the ability to read the geocache visit status from supported GPSs.
- Added the ability to automatically log found geocaches to Opencaching.com
- Added a new smart list criteria for geocache find status
- Improved import of geocaches from a GPX file
- Fixed issue where quitting the application while reading a map from card could cause a crash
- Fixed issue where disconnecting a device while it was being read could cause a crash
- Fixed rare issue where clicking on the 3-D map with the routing tool could cause a crash
You have to navigate to get to the good.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Password for my files: gpspower.net
Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.
Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600