Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40
  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    It works well with my North American 2011.40, thanks a lot

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Ok, done this, but nothing happens. Mapsource doesnt even find the map anymore. Now what?

  4. #13
    Master
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Europa
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    UnLockMapSource_v2.2.rar‎ works great on a Win 7 64 sp1. I've just unlocked Navigator 2010.30 without problems.Great job

  5. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi there
    i am totally new to garmin maps and just downloaded VEU 505 S Baltic sea.
    So far all fine and i managed to get all installed,
    Now my

    PROBLEM

    When i start to work on the map it takes an endless time to load and by
    fixing routes and waypoints it starts to give error codes and shuts down.

    Is there anything i can do on that item.

    Map shows unlockable so no region lock to release.

    getting desperated ...........................

    Thanks for all usefull hints in advance

    Thomas

  6. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default is this thread still in work regarding my foregoing message or should i post i a different sec

    Hi just saw that last post was 2011 so i thought that i might post in a different section.

    Sorry for any inconvenience and let me know .............

    regards

    Thomas again

  7. #16
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,563
    Rep Power
    5310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tosej View Post
    Hi there
    i am totally new to garmin maps and just downloaded VEU 505 S Baltic sea.
    So far all fine and i managed to get all installed,
    Now my

    PROBLEM


    When i start to work on the map it takes an endless time to load and by
    fixing routes and waypoints it starts to give error codes and shuts down.

    Is there anything i can do on that item.

    Map shows unlockable so no region lock to release.

    getting desperated ...........................

    Thanks for all usefull hints in advance

    Thomas
    Hello Thomas,
    installed where? Bluecharts are IMGs , they dont need to be installed,just unlock,copy the gmapsupp.img in Garmin folder in sd plug to pc and start Homeport. This thread is about an unlocker for Mapsource installations, nothing to do with Bluecharts.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  8. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Buenos Aires
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I'm not really experienced in mapsource unlocking. I did all this well but i have a question.

    Do i need the "patched mapsource 6.16.3" to use a map unlocked by "Unlock mapsource directory"? or the patched mapsource is only needed for "jet mouse" unlocked maps?

    best regards,
    sebastian.

  9. #18
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    USA (East)
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sebadigri View Post
    I'm not really experienced in mapsource unlocking. I did all this well but i have a question.

    Do i need the "patched mapsource 6.16.3" to use a map unlocked by "Unlock mapsource directory"? or the patched mapsource is only needed for "jet mouse" unlocked maps?

    best regards,
    sebastian.
    No... you don't need the patched version. Unlocking the mapsource diredtory will make the maps unlockable in mapsource and any mapsets you create (gmapsupp.img files) will also be unlockable.

    The only advantage to the patched version at this point is that it adds the ablity to save your mapsets to any drive on you PC, not just the GPS.

  10. #19
    ☼ADMIN☼
    catymag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    light side
    Posts
    23,563
    Rep Power
    5310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tiger555 View Post
    No... you don't need the patched version. Unlocking the mapsource diredtory will make the maps unlockable in mapsource and any mapsets you create (gmapsupp.img files) will also be unlockable.

    The only advantage to the patched version at this point is that it adds the ablity to save your mapsets to any drive on you PC, not just the GPS.
    There is another opportunity:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    this and more in:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You have to navigate to get to the good.
    Nuvi1250/Nuvi 34xx/Nuvi 2200/Nuvi 66/Oregon 600/Galaxy S5 MM 6.0.1/TomTom GO/iGO Nextgen Avic,Basar,Isr.Gift/Navigon
    Please don't flood my pm box with questions you can post on forum!! You won't hear back from me.

  11. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Buenos Aires
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks, i reverted my Map Source to the stock (non patched) version and it's working fine. I'll just use this version because i only have a garmin.

 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.