Overview: GPS Bridge transfers search results, favourite places and other POI's from Google Maps™ to Sygic™ with a single click.
It is compatible with other select map providers and navigation apps too. You can now find the place you want to go using Google Maps™, and navigate to that location using your favourite navigation app.
HOW TO USE
1) Tap on any place mark or search result in the Google Maps™ app and open place details. (Do not tap on the blue car / navigation icon, this creates a route which is not supported by this app. Always tap on the place name itself)
2) Select "Share" and tap on "GPS Bridge". ("Share" option may be hidden in the menu)
3) Select "Drive", "Walk" or "Show" if you'd like to launch Sygic™, select "Other" to launch other navigation apps.
4) Before navigation, always check if the destination is correctly set and the route is calculated accordingly.
Watch the introduction movie for a demonstration of all the steps.
Places can be sent from Maps™, WhatsApp™, Maps.me™, Booking.com™, Yandex Maps™, Here™ and many others. GPS Bridge will convert these places and start navigation with Sygic™ (There is experimental support for other navigation apps)
WHY CHOOSE GPS BRIDGE?
- Low data and battery consumption. We do the hard math on the cloud, not your device.
- Only roaming friendly app of its kind. Consumes only ~2kB/conversion when roaming.
- Silent Updates. No need to update the app every time map providers change their data structure. We handle that on the server side.
- We support more map providers than any other app on the market.
- No ads. No unnecessary permissions. No user tracking. No background processes.
- Fast Support. All e-mails are answered within 12 hours by a real human who actually cares about you. No canned responses.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
- This application requires Sygic™ Aura v12+ and a fairly recent version of Google Maps™ to be installed on your mobile device. Not compatible with older versions.
- This app can only transfer the final destination point, routes are not supported.
- This app doesn't work off-line; an Internet connection is required.
- Accuracy of the destination point may be off to a certain degree.
REFUND POLICY AND WARRANTY TERMS
- If you are not satisfied, please uninstall the app within 15 minutes of the initial download in order to receive a full refund automatically.
- You can request a full refund within 30 days of your purchase. Please send us an email containing the order number and a brief explanation.
- This app relies on third-party web services by Google. Although it's very unlikely that these cloud services will become unavailable and the app will stop working, if it does, you're eligible for a full refund if you have purchased the app within the last 60 days.
- This app produces very accurate results; however, we cannot guarantee accuracy for all conversions. You are responsible for checking if the location has been transferred correctly. Simply put, do not hit the road without checking the accuracy of the location first.
- Internet Access: In order to save battery and data, the processing required to extract coordinate information is done in the cloud. Remember, neither your location nor any other identifying information is ever sent outside your device. Currently, less than a few kilobytes is required for each conversion.
- Network Status: Required to check if you are connected to the Internet.
Google Maps™ and Sygic™ are trademarks of their respective owners. This app is not affiliated with either of these companies.
- App can now be used without Sygic installed.
- Clicking on the coordinates copies it to the clipboard.
- Added support for sharing locations from Yandex, Nokia Here, Maps.me, Booking.com, Kuwait Finder and a few other map providers.
- URL handler for Google Maps links.
- Transferred locations can now be received by apps other than Sygic.