Runtastic Mountain Bike PRO v3.0.1 Requirements: 2.2 and up Overview: Take your ride to a new level with this 4.5+ rated app from Runtastic!
Take your ride to a new level with this 4.5+ rated app from Runtastic!
Runtastic Mountain Bike is the ultimate, mountain bike app, which transforms your smartphone into the best off track biking computer on the market – with over 50 mtb features, compatible velo hardware, and a complementary fitness site! Whether your route is a local dirt bike path, a wicked downhill course, or a gorgeous mountain trail, the Runtastic Mountain Bike app is your ideal biking companion.
Runtastic Mountain Bike is specifically designed with mountain bike enthusiasts in mind, incorporating the features a leisure rider, bmx rider, or professional mtb racer desires. For example, the offline-maps function allows you to use maps even without GSM coverage; therefore, you can roam even the most remote, freestyle trail with confidence. Ride where the trail leads you with solid GPS navigation, extra motivational factors, and trek and route statistics to boot.
ON THE TRAIL:
* Tracking of critical performance statistics from mtb session – duration, distance, altitude, calories, time
* Ride thousands of mountainbike routes, using Route Search (available in-app and on Runtastic.com)
* Configurable maps: Google Maps and Open Cycle Map
* Offline maps: For off track treks in areas without GSM coverage
* Colored traces (track biking pace, speed, grade, elevation, heart rate)
* Current rate of climb, ratio of gained or lost altitude (downhill) in meters per minute
* Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy) integration: Measure your cadence and exact speed, as you turn your smartphone into a professional cycling computer
* Heart rate measurement (with additional hardware)
* Dashboard configuration – displays preferred biking statistics
* Automatic pause detection during your trek or interval training using ANT+ sensors
* Weather statistics
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering - track your trail in real time to share with friends & get cheered on while on the road
* Voice feedback of performance statistics, motivational messages available in numerous languages
* Music – create a playlist for your trek and activate your personal power song for extra motivation
* Take pictures – they'll be saved with your mtb tour overview and velo statistics
* Various Runtastic heart rate monitors
* Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor
* Runtastic Bike Case for Android Smartphones + accessories
* Runtastic Sports Armband + accessories
AFTER YOUR RIDE:
* Detailed overview of your mtb session with navigation start and end points
* Key metric analysis – altitude, grade, cadence, heart rate, distance, pace
* Interval splits: Analysis and table view from each part of your mountainbike trek
* Detailed post-ride data on time rode uphill, downhill, and flat
* Full velo training history – statistics, graphics, training progress overview
* Share your biking activities and accomplishments on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and via e-mail
Users are encouraged to save all biking sessions on Runtastic.com. By joining the Runtastic online community, you'll get further biking statistics, analysis, mtb coaching, and encouraging comparisons to fellow freestyle, mountainbike, bmx, dirt bike, and downhill friends! All these benefits can help you stay motivated while striving to reach your off track, downhill training, or overall sport and fitness goals.
Download the Mountain Bike app now!
Want to join the Runtastic conversation? Find us here:
Website: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
YouTube: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Keywords: Biking, velo, mtb, mountainbike, trail, cadence, off, downhill, route, trek, navigation, dirt, bmx, freestyle, app, track, GPS, statistics
New in Mountain Bike 3:
* New workouts, better statistics and much more is waiting for you! We gave the app a complete facelift and now it's fully up to par with the latest material design standards. Enjoy your greater app experience!
* New app language: Traditional Chinese
New in Mountain Bike 2.1:
* Improved stability and some minor bug fixes