Compass PRO v1.06
Compass Pro v1.0.5
Code:Please Login or Register to see the links
Compass PRO v1.06
Compass PRO v1.07
Compass Pro v1.2.0
- Status bar notification:
- Can be expanded, provides more information and "turn off" button (requires Android™ 4.1 or higher).
- Is shown on startup as heads-up (requires Android™ 5.0 or higher).
- Plays sound on startup (may be disabled in settings)..
- Button to switch notification now changes depending on notification state.
- User can now choose which location data to copy or share.
- Sensor sampling rate may be changed in settings.
- Fixed few crashes and bugs.
Compass Pro v1.3.0
- If available, true heading is now displayed on the compass and most prominent position by default (can be changed in settings).
- Added support for 6 new coordinate formats (to choose in settings).
- Alarms and Alarms Pro app integration is available only when those apps are installed.
- Fixed wrong course scale position after rotating device.
- Fixed wrong heading after rotating device in some cases.
- Fixed few app crashes.
Compass Pro v1.3.1
- Fixed crash after some time of running notification.
Compass Pro v1.4.0
- Heading unit on compass shield and main indicators now can be changed in settings.
- Added new heading unit: grads 6000.
- Now when device is facing down, heading is correct.
- Added Arabic language version.
- Updated translations.
- Reduced app's size.
- Fixed artifacts on or missing compass scale on Antroid™ 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 versions.
- Fixed crashes on startup on some devices.
- Fixed bugs on RTL layout.
Compass Pro v1.4.1 [Patched]
- Updated user interface:
- indicator headers are a bit bigger and more readable,
- added headers to location and address indicators,
- compass size is now reduced while dragging bottom sheet, so is always fully visible.
- Brazilian Portuguese language is now supported.
- Fixed units not being immediatelly changed when changed in app's settings.
- Fixed copy to clipboard option on pre Honeycomb devices.
Please use smaller pictures or hide in spoiler, don't waste the posting space
Last edited by quartzo; 22nd November 2016 at 05:37.